St. Cloud @ Union 10/24-25: Bringing USCHO Posters Together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Cloud @ Union 10/24-25: Bringing USCHO Posters Together

Welcoming St. Cloud fans to Schenectady, New York. Home of the Union College Dutchmen.
    DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
    DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Re: St. Cloud @ Union 10/24-25: Bringing USCHO Posters Together

How do the St. Cloud fans feel about your schedule this year? It looks to be one of the toughest in College Hockey.
    DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
    DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

One important point about this thread, St. Cloud ..... no filthy mouths or bad attitudes will be tolerated.
      No Filthy Mouths & Bad Attitudes !!!!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujxDA9VsQG4
      Last edited by Dutchman; 10-18-2014, 11:23 PM.
      DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
      DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
        One important point about this thread, St. Cloud ..... no filthy mouths or bad attitudes will be tolerated.
        No Filthy Mouths & Bad Attitudes !!!!
        Translated: if you cheer for St, Clooud, don't show up.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Even after a championship, on this weekend, they will always be #26.

Comment

Union hasn't lost in 21 games. I'd assume that would end this weekend.
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
              I doubt it highly !
              It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

You forgot to put in the title, otherwise St, Clooud doesn't know to look there.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                  Could very well be .....

Saint Cloud has ....
                  - 4 draft picks to our 1 late pick ....
                  - Jony Brodzinski who hurt us last year
                  - much older, average age 22y1m to our younger 21y2m
                  - heavier 190.26 to our 189.63
                  - more experience 7 seniors to our 7 starting freshmen
                  - defeated and excellent Colgate team during the regular season which we were never able to do last year.
                  - 4 players from Illinois - we have none
                  - 4 players from Finland? Can we see their papers?
                  - good looking cheer leaders that can skate - we have none but we wish we had some
                  - 16,200 students and is one of the largest schools in the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system. We have 2000 and are a dinky little school in a .... well its not Palm Springs.
                  - Excellent Road Team
                  - Better Power Play 20.0 vs 18.8
                  - Better Penalty Kill 85.7 vs 84.6

Yep, we don't stand a chance ..... can we reschedule until after the New Year to give our young in's some time to mature?

Remember, lets keep this thread clean .... No Filthy Mouths & Bad Attitudes !!!!

PS By the way, its Union College in Schenectady, NY, not Dutchmen College in Union, New York.
                  Last edited by Dutchman; 10-19-2014, 10:47 AM.
                  DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
                  DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Translated: if you cheer for St, Clooud, don't show up.
                    All St. Cloud fans are welcome .....
                    DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
                    DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Even after a championship, on this weekend, they will always be #26.
                      Nice to see you smiling again after complaining that the world isn't fair when Union won the National Championship.

As for this coming weekend, I don't really know what to expect. As other Union posters have noted, the team has exceeded expectations so far. It'd obviously be nice to sweep, but I'd be content with a split.
                      Last edited by UnionHockeyManiac; 10-19-2014, 11:53 PM.
                      LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
                        Nice to see you smiling again after complaining that the world isn't fair when Union won the National Championship.

As for this coming weekend, I don't really know what to expect. As other Union posted have noted, the team has exceeded expectations so far. It'd obviously be nice to sweep, but I'd be content with a split.
                        We too will take a split. Since neither game will be on nchc.tv and I don't think I'll even get to listen to either game, let's just give you guys a 3-1 win Fri, us 2-1 Sat and move on to the Goofers.
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                          We too will take a split. Since neither game will be on nchc.tv and I don't think I'll even get to listen to either game, let's just give you guys a 3-1 win Fri, us 2-1 Sat and move on to the Goofers.
                          SCSU Euro: I will post a link for you to an audio feed before the games.
                          DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
                          DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Hey St. Cloud:
                            Its been a while since you have been out this way .... 2006 I think. We have an all-time 1-2-2 record against you. We are the NY Union, not the one in Kentucky. I was thinking that you would be back out this way when you play QU for two later but that is in your barn. Gutsy Schedule. Looks like you have a tough league also with Denver, Miami, North Dakota, WM and MD.
                            DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
                            DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

St. Cloud sweeps.
                              Originally posted by SJHovey
                              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                              Originally posted by Brenthoven
                              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Working...
                              X