No announcement yet.

tUMD Season Thread: B-U-L-L-D-O-G-S!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tUMD Season Thread: B-U-L-L-D-O-G-S!

Any word on Toninato? Heard in Duluth what the likely reason he's been out is, wondering if that's still an issue and what his status is for this weekend and the rest of the year.
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
      Any word on Toninato? Heard in Duluth what the likely reason he's been out is, wondering if that's still an issue and what his status is for this weekend and the rest of the year.
      I don't know if I buy her theory (unless you're talking about something else)
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Let's go on the road for playoffs! Woohoo!

I hope we do and that we play DU (I think it's the best matchup for us)
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

D vs D
          next♥week

UNO will take care of cctiggies
          GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
            D vs D
            next♥week

UNO will take care of cctiggies
            Not so fast my friend! 2-2 in the 3rd (about 11 minutes left).
            tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by biddco View Post
              not so fast my friend! 2-2 in the 3rd (about 11 minutes left).
              4-2 uno
              GO DU !!!

Comment

4-2 uno
                It's on! I like our chances. We could have swept had that goal counted and we dind't get dinged on a BS five minute major. My maroon and gold glasses say we win in three.
                tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                  It's on! I like our chances. We could have swept had that goal counted and we dind't get dinged on a BS five minute major. My maroon and gold glasses say we win in three.
                  My crimson ones say you're wrong
                  GO DU !!!

Comment

]

My crimson ones say you're wrong
                    Well then. We'll just have to wait until the series is played! All I know is I'm going to have fun with DU's twitter account.
                    tUMD Hockey

Comment

• Re: tUMD Season Thread: B-U-L-L-D-O-G-S!

Hockey Day Minnesota looks to be come back to the Northland. UMD Hosts CC that weekend so I'll be up there and be able to attend some of the games!

http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/spo...-bayfront-park
                      tUMD Hockey

Comment

Alex Iafallo at the Bruins development camp.

Comment

Thought I'd give this a bump.

2-1-2 through 5 games. Not sure what to think of this team, the have great potential but I don't think they've played fully to that yet. The power play is a major concern and it needs to get better. Funny how that was a strength for years no matter how bad we were, now its turrible.

Any other thoughts?

Going to be a tough weekend against UML>
                          tUMD Hockey

Comment

I was wondering if you guys had a thread going. At least a couple of us will be flying out for the games and we probably have some alum in the area. Looking forward to the visit.

We're coming off a weekend series where we got smothered in a pair of 1-1 ties and hoping we can break free a bit out there.
                            Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                            Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                            "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                            KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
                              I was wondering if you guys had a thread going. At least a couple of us will be flying out for the games and we probably have some alum in the area. Looking forward to the visit.

We're coming off a weekend series where we got smothered in a pair of 1-1 ties and hoping we can break free a bit out there.
                              We do, obviously it's not posted in much. We have a few lurkers but that's about it.

Let me know if you need food suggestions or things to do.
                              tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                                We do, obviously it's not posted in much. We have a few lurkers but that's about it.

Let me know if you need food suggestions or things to do.
                                Food suggestions in places with a large craft beer selection would be wonderful. We'll be driving in Thurs evening after flying into MSP.
                                Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                                Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                                "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                                KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Working...
                                X