2014-2015 Quinnipiac Bobcats: "I hear Boston is nice in April"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014-2015 Quinnipiac Bobcats: "I hear Boston is nice in April"

I realize you may be a victim of Biddeford High School but even if you are I still expect more.
    So now you want to spew venom on Biddeford? Do you ever stop? There are actually some very exclusive areas of Biddeford with multi-million dollar oceanfront homes. That's a LOT more than you can say about Manchester (or is that North Bedford). It must be hell living in your world with all that focus on negativity. I won't even begin to speculate on what high school you are a victim of, or if you even went to one, but your geography is a little off!
    Last edited by maineiac; 11-25-2014, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Maybe it's the fact that I ran out of my Adderall and my impulses were off yesterday, but I couldn't stand to see someone just trying to push for a reaction from Got6 when he hadn't even said anything at the time. To me, that was the instigating. However (now that I am properly medicated ), I can say that I'm sorry to anyone I offended with my rant. It is typically not in character for me to do so and I do apologize. I don't wish Quinnipiac any luck the rest of the season, not out of spite, but only because this would harm SLU's chances in the ECAC standings as well as down the road Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving!
      St. Lawrence Skating Saints Hockey

6 time ECAC Champions: 1962, 1988, 1989, 1992, 2000, 2001
      4 time ECAC Runner-Ups: 1964, 1987, 1991, 1999
      2 time ECAC Cleary Cup Champions: 2000, 2007
      16 NCAA Tournament Appearances: 1952, 1955, 1956, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1983, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1992, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2007
      9 NCAA Frozen Four Appearances: 1952, 1955, 1956, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1988, 2000
      2 time NCAA Tournament Runner-Ups: 1961, 1988

Comment

Thank you Saints#1. You have a very good team. I think St. Lawrence will probably go far this year. Your current team reminds me of the St. Lawrence team that was also very good our first or second year in the league 2006-2007. I remember that team was highly ranked most of the year and was in first place over rival Clarkson for most (if not all) of the season. Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

Originally posted by maineiac View Post
          So now you want to spew venom on Biddeford? Do you ever stop? There are actually some very exclusive areas of Biddeford with multi-million dollar oceanfront homes. That's a LOT more than you can say about Manchester (or is that North Bedford). It must be hell living in your world with all that focus on negativity. I won't even begin to speculate on what high school you are a victim of, or if you even went to one, but your geography is a little off!
          PREACH! Also I will take credit for the chest pumping thread ... Apologies if that came off as arrogant but most folks in the thread know me and know my humor. I have nothing bad to say about SLU. Everyone I met from there when I was a reporter in CT was very, very nice. As much as I enjoyed reading all the back and forth I think I've had my fill on here. Let's all get back to talking hockey.

Although I am A-OK with a little more NH trashing.

Geaux Biddo Tigers!

Comment

Originally posted by Larson210 View Post

Although I am A-OK with a little more NH trashing.

Geaux Biddo Tigers!
            Go for it....I am from a nice part of Maine. Biddeford...It's like Lewiston with the added cheesiness of OOB and Rte 1 in Saco. I have no problem with Biddeford...without them I am not sure who would do my oil changes and serve as destination for all the tacky mopes from L-A and Quebec keeping them off the nice beaches and towns of the Maine coast.
            9/11/01 - Stewie & Pelch, you are missed by the SLU Family.
            1962, 1988, 1989, 1992, 2000, 2001, we want More!!!

Comment

Anas made NCAA.com's Top Five Plays Of The Week
              http://www.ncaa.com/video/icehockey-...ton-university

Comment

Originally posted by Got 6, Want More View Post
                Your so tuned in Canada Ken that you didn't know the coach of 10 ECAC championship Big Red called your coach a "classless *******".
                Sure I heard he shot his big red mouth off. Losers usually have lots to say. One shoots his mouth off while the other keeps quiet. Guess who I respect more?! Hint...Not your boy.

CK
                BC Junior League on Canada's "left" coast

Comment

Originally posted by CanadaKen View Post
                  Sure I heard he shot his big red mouth off. Losers usually have lots to say. One shoots his mouth off while the other keeps quiet. Guess who I respect more?! Hint...Not your boy.

CK
                  You respect the coach more that was calling for a dive after a player with a recently broken neck got HFB into the boards resulting in a 5 minute major. That figures. You probably think Alex Burrows is a class act too. Hint: Schafer was just saying what everyone else in the league thinks.
                  9/11/01 - Stewie & Pelch, you are missed by the SLU Family.
                  1962, 1988, 1989, 1992, 2000, 2001, we want More!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Got 6, Want More View Post
                    You respect the coach more that was calling for a dive after a player with a recently broken neck got HFB into the boards resulting in a 5 minute major. That figures. You probably think Alex Burrows is a class act too. Hint: Schafer was just saying what everyone else in the league thinks.
                    Oh god, would you quit it already? We get it. You don't like Rand. Enough's enough. You're just spamming this thread, now. Move on.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all the bobcat fans.
                      QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
                      2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
                      2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
                      2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
                      https://***********/QHockeyBlog
                      https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
                      https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends and relatives.

CK
                        BC Junior League on Canada's "left" coast

Comment

Game day at the Bank!

Hopefully there's no turkey hangover and the boys come out swinging. UMass is struggling but can't be overlooked. With 2 tough league games upcoming next weekend, a sweep this weekend will go a long way in boosting their confidence.

Go Q!

#GameDayGold
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                            Game day at the Bank!

Hopefully there's no turkey hangover and the boys come out swinging. UMass is struggling but can't be overlooked. With 2 tough league games upcoming next weekend, a sweep this weekend will go a long way in boosting their confidence.

Go Q!

#GameDayGold
                            Too much stuffing Mark, watched online, not their best effort. Defensive lapses killed Gartieg.
                            YALE HOCKEY
                            2013 National Champions

Comment

Major egg laid tonight. Atomsosphere probably was dog**** with no students there.
                              QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
                              2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
                              2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
                              2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
                              https://***********/QHockeyBlog
                              https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
                              https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                                Defensive lapses killed Gartieg.
                                A couple of really ugly turnovers... none of the 3 goals were Gartzy's fault.

Originally posted by QUAlum2004 View Post
                                Atomsosphere probably was dog**** with no students there.
                                Not as rowdy as when the students are around, but the crowd was into the game.

They had plenty of chances... a couple of posts and a crossbar plus a UMass goalie that was very good made things difficult. A few key mistakes that they couldn't recover from. It also looked like they slowed down while the Minutemen picked up the pace as the game wore on.

Only thing they can do is sleep it off and take it to 'em at Mullins tomorrow night. There's a slim chance I may make the short trip to Amherst...
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                                Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X