X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014-2015 Quinnipiac Bobcats: "I hear Boston is nice in April"

Originally posted by Saints#1 View Post
    You're delusional ...

In case you forgot what it was I was trying to make you understand, which you clearly didn't get, was to quit trying to instigate garbage that isn't there. You won a game against another team in your league, doesn't mean you should turn around and start gloating. Then to turn around and say things like "All any of us are interested in is the hockey being played and everything else is pointless to whine about." ... Do you have any idea how dumb that makes you look?
    I've been reading this thread with interest and I think you need to go back and look at who is REALLY trying to instigate garbage that isn't there. Better that Quinnipiac fans "gloat" on their own thread than on someone else's isn't it? In the past 14 days Got 6 has posted 15 times on this Quinnipiac thread and you have posted 5 times. All of it derogatory. There is no such activity on the SLU thread by Quinnipiac posters. Do you have any idea how dumb that makes you look? So you don't care for Quinnipiac or their coach. Keep it in your own thread and stop trying to "instigate garbage" here!

Just my "2 cents" from afar.

Comment

Originally posted by MinniQUFan View Post
      I stay out of this nonsense but calling Sam Anas "Anus" and Quinnipiac "Q-Suck" is about as juvenile as it gets.
      You are right, but that's how I roll. Don't like it? Do us all a favor and go join Hockey East where your mentality and academics actually fit.
      9/11/01 - Stewie & Pelch, you are missed by the SLU Family.
      1962, 1988, 1989, 1992, 2000, 2001, we want More!!!

Comment

Originally posted by maineiac View Post
        I've been reading this thread with interest and I think you need to go back and look at who is REALLY trying to instigate garbage that isn't there. Better that Quinnipiac fans "gloat" on their own thread than on someone else's isn't it? In the past 14 days Got 6 has posted 15 times on this Quinnipiac thread and you have posted 5 times. All of it derogatory. There is no such activity on the SLU thread by Quinnipiac posters. Do you have any idea how dumb that makes you look? So you don't care for Quinnipiac or their coach. Keep it in your own thread and stop trying to "instigate garbage" here!

Just my "2 cents" from afar.
        That's how many times you have to repeat things to these guys to get them to accept that Mike Schafer spoke the truth and they are reviled in this league largely because of their coach and some of their fans. They put out bait and I'm happy to oblige. Even the title of this thread is indicative of the newbie arrogance of the program. You think they are a Frozen 4 team?? Cripes, one recruit at BU is better than their entire class. Even the ECAC coaches didn't pick them to be in the top 5 of the league, let alone the nation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Got 6, Want More View Post
          That's how many times you have to repeat things to these guys to get them to accept that Mike Schafer spoke the truth and they are reviled in this league largely because of their coach and some of their fans. They put out bait and I'm happy to oblige. Even the title of this thread is indicative of the newbie arrogance of the program. You think they are a Frozen 4 team?? Cripes, one recruit at BU is better than their entire class. Even the ECAC coaches didn't pick them to be in the top 5 of the league, let alone the nation.
          This is sad. You sound like your drowning and trying to scream every possible thing before you go under.

No sh** Eichel is a top 2 pick in the NHL draft.
          Quinnipiac University '15
          ECAC Regular Season Champs: 2013, 2015, 2016
          ECAC Championship: 2016
          NCAA Tournament: 2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
          NCAA Frozen Four: 2013, 2016
          Yuck Fale : 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Got 6, Want More View Post
            but that's how I roll.
            Roll over? Got 6? Want more?

Says it all I guess.

CK
            BC Junior League on Canada's "left" coast

Comment

Originally posted by BigAl View Post
              This is sad. You sound like your drowning and trying to scream every possible thing before you go under.

No sh** Eichel is a top 2 pick in the NHL draft.
              And DiPietro was 1st overall and an irrelevant SLU freshmen from that irrelevant SLU team beat him straight up when it mattered. Don't you get it?? It seems you think pretty highly of your team based on the Hockey East esqe chest pumping about your freshmen class and you can't even **** in the tall grass with the big dogs. I'll give you this though, Bo Peeper has the zingiest name since Bear Trapp a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by CanadaKen View Post
                Roll over? Got 6? Want more?

Says it all I guess.

CK
                Okay GOT ZERO, WANT ONE. Your so tuned in Canada Ken that you didn't know the coach of 10 ECAC championship Big Red called your coach a "classless *******". But keep sending those BCHL boys to Hamden so they can squander their talent.

Comment

SLU had an All-American in 1985 that got speared by another all-American from Yale in a game, finished the game and nearly bled to death with a ruptured spleen that night. Rookie coach Joe Marsh called Tim Taylor and suggested he sit the player who speared him. Taylor wouldn't bench him, but apologized and said he would take steps to make sure his player didn't do that again.
                  Who were those two players??? I don't recall any All-Americans from either teams.... Brooke, Logan, Quensel, Lappin, Yearwood...? Pretty sure those Yalies didn't overlap the Larries in that era...?
                  Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

You are right, but that's how I roll. Don't like it? Do us all a favor and go join Hockey East where your mentality and academics actually fit.
                    Ok

Comment

Originally posted by ServinisScores View Post
                      Who were those two players??? I don't recall any All-Americans from either teams.... Brooke, Logan, Quensel, Lappin, Yearwood...? Pretty sure those Yalies didn't overlap the Larries in that era...?
                      Hank Lammens who was an All-American in 1987 and Bob Kudelski from Yale who was an 87. By the by, that SLU team had Yearwood, Lammens, Lappin, Hurlbut, McColgan (and Baker who was a lock to be All-American if not injured 13 games and 27 points into his senior season) and Yale who had Kudelski and Randy Wood. I wouldn't swear that the Yalies were AA but I'm pretty sure they were....I know Wood was.
                      Last edited by Got 6, Want More; 11-24-2014, 11:00 PM.

Comment

And DiPietro was 1st overall and an irrelevant SLU freshmen from that irrelevant SLU team beat him straight up when it mattered. Don't you get it?? It seems you think pretty highly of your team based on the Hockey East esqe chest pumping about your freshmen class and you can't even **** in the tall grass with the big dogs. I'll give you this though, Bo Peeper has the zingiest name since Bear Trapp a few years ago.
                        We haven't been chest pumping our freshman. We all agreed we have a good class and not one person has disputed that but you. But not one of us has chest pumped about it. But you still attack us for it so here goes, Landon Smith has 13 points. Would be your leading scorer. So of course we'll keep taking those BCHL boys
                        Quinnipiac University '15
                        ECAC Regular Season Champs: 2013, 2015, 2016
                        ECAC Championship: 2016
                        NCAA Tournament: 2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
                        NCAA Frozen Four: 2013, 2016
                        Yuck Fale : 2013

Comment

Hank Lammens who was an All-American in 1987 and Bob Kudelski from Yale who was an 87. By the by, that SLU team had Yearwood, Lammens, Lappin, Hurlbut, McColgan (and Baker who was a lock to be All-American if not injured 13 games and 27 points into his senior season) and Yale who had Kudelski and Randy Wood. I wouldn't swear that the Yalies were AA but I'm pretty sure they were....I know Wood was.
                          OK, didn't think there were any in 85...would not have guessed Ol' Hank...
                          Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Originally posted by BigAl View Post
                            We haven't been chest pumping our freshman. We all agreed we have a good class and not one person has disputed that but you. But not one of us has chest pumped about it. But you still attack us for it so here goes, Landon Smith has 13 points. Would be your leading scorer. So of course we'll keep taking those BCHL boys
                            And we lead the nation with at least 22 different goal scorers 14 games in....hmmm, which would I rather have?

Comment

Even the title of this thread is indicative of the newbie arrogance of the program. Cripes, one recruit at BU is better than their entire class.
                              Actually, that one recruit at BU is better than most schools entire TEAMS, including yours! And what is wrong with the title of this thread? It usually is nice in Boston in April. And no one suggested that Quinnipiac, or anyone else, would be there. This is what I mean about YOU coming to the Quinnipiac thread and "instigating garbage" out of nothing. It's a free country, but I would suggest that you ignore Quinnipiac and stick to the SLU thread where you can PROMOTE and discuss YOUR team among your peers. Besides, I'm afraid that you're getting so worked up with venom here that you're gonna have a heart attack.

Lighten up Francis! It's hockey, not a Third World War!!!

Comment

Originally posted by maineiac View Post
                                Actually, that one recruit at BU is better than most schools entire TEAMS, including yours! And what is wrong with the title of this thread? It usually is nice in Boston in April. And no one suggested that Quinnipiac, or anyone else, would be there. This is what I mean about YOU coming to the Quinnipiac thread and "instigating garbage" out of nothing. It's a free country, but I would suggest that you ignore Quinnipiac and stick to the SLU thread where you can PROMOTE and discuss YOUR team among your peers. Besides, I'm afraid that you're getting so worked up with venom here that you're gonna have a heart attack.

Lighten up Francis! It's hockey, not a Third World War!!!
                                Yeah, the title isn't suggestive of being in the FF?? I realize you may be a victim of Biddeford High School but even if you are I still expect more.

Actually, I am getting so much positive rep from from all the fans of the 11 other ECAC teams, it's hard to stop. Judging from that, P-wood better be secure in Hamden because there would be Mike Brown type riots if any of them even contemplated hiring that pariah. Should he move back to his hometown, I'm pretty sure his house would be 97% covered in egg every Halloween night.

Comment

Working...
                                X