Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014-2015 Quinnipiac Bobcats: "I hear Boston is nice in April"

Originally posted by QUAlum2004 View Post
    The only disappointment of the weekend was I wanted Rand to win his 400th game at Saint Lawrence. Guess he will have to do it next week against UMass.
    Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
    At least the long ride home won't be so bad for them!
    Geez....amazing how our disappointments almost match. We were hoping "Raaaand" got food poisoning at Pizza Hut, and that the bathroom on the bus was not working for the ride home. Amazing how our sentiments are almost identical!

A good game.....too bad the officiating was so poor. (Both ways.) Next time we get a PP we are going to decline. We played far better 5 on 5. The calls in OT were horrible and you could tell they were looking to even the calls up in OT. The last call cost us a point.
    SLU

Comment

Originally posted by critsports View Post
      A good game.....too bad the officiating was so poor. (Both ways.)
      Leblanc might just be worse than McDonald! He's been clueless in the 2 games he did in Hamden. I watched the video this morning and saw that at the end of the game he tossed your #7 off the ice before the handshake line. Nothing in the camera shot so I don't know what that was about. The officiating thus far this season has been the worst I can remember. Every game seems to be full of phantom calls and make-up calls.

Next time we get a PP we are going to decline. We played far better 5 on 5.
      SLU was the better team for most of the night. Whatever the breakdown was at the end in OT was uncharacteristic of the rest of the game... 4 guys standing around watching Anas worm his way into the zone and towards the net. You have to admit it was a beauty of a shot though. I don't think Hayton ever saw it. We were lucky to tie it and even luckier to win it.

The calls in OT were horrible and you could tell they were looking to even the calls up in OT. The last call cost us a point.
      When they put St. Denis in to start OT I said there'd be a make-up call within the first minute... sure enough :39 in and wham! I wasn't sure what the misconduct on Smolcynski was as he was sitting on the bench... probably said something he shouldn't have.
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
      Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Anyone heard from Got 6? Hope he's ok
        Quinnipiac University '15
        ECAC Regular Season Champs: 2013, 2015, 2016
        ECAC Championship: 2016
        NCAA Tournament: 2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
        NCAA Frozen Four: 2013, 2016
        Yuck Fale : 2013

Comment

Originally posted by BigAl View Post
          Okay, so for those of your fans that were wondering why the majority of the league can't stand you guys, this is a perfect example of it right here. This is the 2nd post in less than a 24 hour period where you guys are trying to instigate whatever the heck it is you're looking to instigate from him. If he came on here and lit into you again (as truthful as it is most of the time) you guys would then turn around and claim how wrong he is and how he is a big meany. Quit trying to start something that isn't there and move on. Clearly Got6 has a life and he is out living it, don't you think it would be advantageous of you to maybe give that a try as well?
          Last edited by Saints#1; 11-23-2014, 07:47 PM.
          St. Lawrence Skating Saints Hockey

6 time ECAC Champions: 1962, 1988, 1989, 1992, 2000, 2001
          4 time ECAC Runner-Ups: 1964, 1987, 1991, 1999
          2 time ECAC Cleary Cup Champions: 2000, 2007
          16 NCAA Tournament Appearances: 1952, 1955, 1956, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1983, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1992, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2007
          9 NCAA Frozen Four Appearances: 1952, 1955, 1956, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1988, 2000
          2 time NCAA Tournament Runner-Ups: 1961, 1988

Comment

Yeah, I'm here you troll. I basking in our irrelevance after we played like crap, outplayed Q-suck for most of the game, watch Q-suck get two goals that probably shouldn't have counted due to goalie interference and a blatant penalty on the 2nd goal, and still took you guys to OT in a game you were desperate to win after losing to Clarkson. So what, you beat a team all you wizards picked for 11th and lost to a team that's .500. Yeah, Anus had a nice goal in OT, but the only reason it happened is our freshmen forward over-pursued and lost an edge leaving Anus a clear path up the ice without defense. It's a miracle that it went to OT and SLU didn't score in the last minute before one of your cheap leaders takes a dangerous whack at an SLU player after the horn. And, you still have the biggest tool for a coach in all of NCAA hockey. Got news for you, a healthy Colgate is a better team than you. A healthy and intact SLU might be too as we played without our captain and a freshmen that would have been a factor in the game.

I'd rather lose and be a Saint than have any affiliation with coach P-wood and his tribe of dimwits.
            9/11/01 - Stewie & Pelch, you are missed by the SLU Family.
            1962, 1988, 1989, 1992, 2000, 2001, we want More!!!

Comment

As Al Davis once said "Just Win Baby". That's all I want this team to do and to me winning is wha matters and as long it is within the NCAA rules I don't care how we win. The program has never had a losing season in Divison 1 under Rand and that is a tribute to the quality of players he has brought in and his coaching and coaching staff over the years.
              QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
              2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
              2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
              2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
              https://***********/QHockeyBlog
              https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
              https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

Originally posted by Got 6, Want More View Post
                Yeah, I'm here you troll. I basking in our irrelevance after we played like crap, outplayed Q-suck for most of the game, watch Q-suck get two goals that probably shouldn't have counted due to goalie interference and a blatant penalty on the 2nd goal, and still took you guys to OT in a game you were desperate to win after losing to Clarkson. So what, you beat a team all you wizards picked for 11th and lost to a team that's .500. Yeah, Anus had a nice goal in OT, but the only reason it happened is our freshmen forward over-pursued and lost an edge leaving Anus a clear path up the ice without defense. It's a miracle that it went to OT and SLU didn't score in the last minute before one of your cheap leaders takes a dangerous whack at an SLU player after the horn. And, you still have the biggest tool for a coach in all of NCAA hockey. Got news for you, a healthy Colgate is a better team than you. A healthy and intact SLU might be too as we played without our captain and a freshmen that would have been a factor in the game.

I'd rather lose and be a Saint than have any affiliation with coach P-wood and his tribe of dimwits.
                and boom goes the dynamite...

For what its worth, I also thought SLU really did outplay QU. Thought that the Bobcats were quite lucky to escape with two points. Not a strong showing this weekend at all. But, you take what you can get, and I will certainly take first place in the conference through the first six games. No apologies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints#1 View Post
                  Okay, so for those of your fans that were wondering why the majority of the league can't stand you guys, this is a perfect example of it right here. This is the 2nd post in less than a 24 hour period where you guys are trying to instigate whatever the heck it is you're looking to instigate from him. If he came on here and lit into you again (as truthful as it is most of the time) you guys would then turn around and claim how wrong he is and how he is a big meany. Quit trying to start something that isn't there and move on. Clearly Got6 has a life and he is out living it, don't you think it would be advantageous of you to maybe give that a try as well?
                  You just find things to pull out of your a**. Ya I'm going to post it after we win you better believe it. You can say whatever you guys want. Good teams find ways to win and Q has certainly displayed that multiple times this year

Comment

I think it's a shame you guys wish ill will on Rand and subsequently our entire team and school. I understand you hate Rand for whatever reason. All any of us are interested in is the hockey being played and everything else is pointless to whine about.
                    Its a joke. Your grown men

Comment

I think it's a shame you guys wish ill will on Rand and subsequently our entire team and school. I understand you hate Rand for whatever reason. All any of us are interested in is the hockey being played and everything else is pointless to whine about.
                      You're delusional ...

In case you forgot what it was I was trying to make you understand, which you clearly didn't get, was to quit trying to instigate garbage that isn't there. You won a game against another team in your league, doesn't mean you should turn around and start gloating. Then to turn around and say things like "All any of us are interested in is the hockey being played and everything else is pointless to whine about." ... Do you have any idea how dumb that makes you look?

Oh and it's "you're" not "your"

16 NCAA Tournament Appearances: 1952, 1955, 1956, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1983, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1992, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2007
                      9 NCAA Frozen Four Appearances: 1952, 1955, 1956, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1988, 2000

Comment

Rand is a classless *******. Big Mike nailed it. Q-suck is a stain on the league and I don't know any fan of any other team that pulls for them as a result. You mention good teams. Your team is not that good. We have played at least two better teams this year in Miami and Ferris State. For all the chest pumping about your freshmen, I was underwhelmed. And if your 16 year old goalie is that good, he won't stay if he ever even makes it there.

Further, a lot more matters to most of us than hockey. I care about the character and quality of players we recruit and coaches that we have. That's simply something you will never understand and your comment that it's just about hockey proves that. Any Saint fan would rather win 3 games with the guys we have in the room than 30 with that ****clown at the helm.

Finally, yeah, sure good teams find a way to win. I guess that's why we won in Hamden the last few years including knocking you guys out of #1 two years ago?? Q-suck won but it's usually January or February before the room starts to turn on P-Wood and chemistry goes sideways and Q-suck implodes to some degree every year. Part of it will start when Rand singles out some guy and berates him completely losing site of the fact that it is totally a team game.

As for the Saint fans that have posted on this thread, yeah, they are men and being a decent person is important to everyone of them. You're just a trolling blowhard.
                        9/11/01 - Stewie & Pelch, you are missed by the SLU Family.
                        1962, 1988, 1989, 1992, 2000, 2001, we want More!!!

Comment

Recruit Watch 2014-15

USHL
                          D Vince Pedrie 1994 (Bloomington) 18 GP, 2G 7A -3, 14 PIM (Committed for 2015-16)

BCHL
                          F Logan Mick 1996 (Salmon Arm) 23 GP, 4G 6A, 31 PIM (Committed for 2015-16)
                          D Chase Priskie 1996 (Salmon Arm) 24 GP, 3G 5A, 10 PIM (Committed for 2015-16)
                          F Craig Martin 1995 (Trail) 20 GP, 8G 11A, 16 PIM (Committed for 2015-16) *Currently injured and out indefinitely*
                          F Scott Davidson 1995 (Trail) 21 GP, 7G 10A, 18 PIM (Committed for 2015-16)

USPHL

Premier Division
                          F Logan Coomes 1996 (Jersey Hitmen) 2 GP, 2A (Recently came over from Coquitlam of the BCHL) (Committed for 2016-17)

U18 Division
                          F Johnny DeRoche 1998 (Jr Bruins) 16 GP, 5G, 12A, 4 PIM (Committed for 2016-17)
                          F Ryan Finnegan 1997 (Skipsjacks HC) 9 GP, 6G 11A, 0 PIM (Has not played in a month) (Signed NLI for 2015-16)
                          F Alex Whelan 1997 (Jersey Hitmen) 14 GP, 6G 5A, 8 PIM (Committed for 2016-17)
                          D James Callahan 1997 (Jersey Hitmen) 13 GP, 1G 3A, 8 PIM (Committed for 2016-17)

NAHL

G Andrew Shortridge (Aberdeen) 8-5 2.13 GAA, .922 Sv%, 2 shutouts (Likely committed for 2016-17)

High School

G Keith Petruzzelli 1999 (Springfield Cathedral) (Committed for 2017-18)
                          F DJ Petruzzelli 1997 (Springfield Cathedral, Springfield Rifles U18) (Committed for 2016-17)
                          F Matt Muzyka 1996 (Salisbury School) (Committed for 2015-16 but likely later than that)

Others

F Nelson Gadoury 1995 (Camrose AJHL) 13 GP, 8G 10A, 51 PIM (AJHL has him committed but Heisenberg does not)
                          QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
                          2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
                          2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
                          2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
                          https://***********/QHockeyBlog
                          https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
                          https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

Originally posted by Got 6, Want More View Post

As for the Saint fans that have posted on this thread, yeah, they are men and being a decent person is important to everyone of them. You're just a trolling blowhard.
                            I stay out of this nonsense but calling Sam Anas "Anus" and Quinnipiac "Q-Suck" is about as juvenile as it gets.

Comment

Keep pointing fingers and talking down Q. "Is he ok?" Is garbage compared to what you clowns say? Hahahaha hahahaha. Open your eyes

Comment

Keep pointing fingers and talking down Q. "Is he ok?" Is garbage compared to what you clowns say? Hahahaha hahahaha. Open your eyes
                                If you still don't get it, then you're probably not ever going to get it. I explained it twice and I'm not doing it a third time. You can keep talking to yourself at this point. You've already made yourself look like a couple idiot, so by all means carry on. I'll be busy entertaining those that actually wish to partake in meaningful conversation related to hockey that doesn't involve children trying to provoke arguments over useless drivel. Have a nice day

Comment

Working...
                                X