Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Union College Hockey 2014-2015 "ReUnion 2015? Why "Nott"?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Union College Hockey 2014-2015 "ReUnion 2015? Why "Nott"?

Vesey is a Charlestown kid.... If everyone back, they are the best team in league

Comment

This and all threads are best when we keep it to hockey and leave the personal attacks on the sidelines. This thread reminds me of that crazy parent jumping on the ice or the field, going after an official for making a bad call.

Big games coming up so how about everyone focus on that.

Comment

Originally posted by bothman View Post
        This and all threads are best when we keep it to hockey and leave the personal attacks on the sidelines.
        Agreed. With Hokydad being banned, that may be possible.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

As this is a Union Hockey thread I hope we stay on topic.

Comment

For those Union Faithful going to the game on Friday, the T will get you to Harvard Square and its a short walk across the Charles to the The Bright-Landry Hockey Center. http://www.gocrimson.com/sports/mice/facility

One place to park is in the Harvard Business School Parking lot. If you tell them you are there for the Hockey game they may let you park for free. Otherwise I think it $7.00. From what I here, with the teams success, the students and local fans are starting to come back. We always have a great turnout. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ha...06b3f283?hl=en

When we get our new rink, I hope it looks like this
            Last edited by Dutchman; 01-25-2015, 07:23 PM.
            DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
            DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Question?

At the end of the game one of the RPI players snuck up behind our Captain, Charlie Vasaturo and smashed his head against the metal goal frame, causing a gash and lots of bleeding. Fortunately Cheryl made it out to in time to stop the bleeding (and the start of another brawl). It looks like Jake Wood only got a slap on the wrist. Do you think Seth and/or the league will suspend him? The announcers were insinuating the possibility. Wood leads the Engineers in penatly minutes. RPI had 30 minutes of penalties to our 8. They gave us the game with all the penaly minutes. They wore themselves out with the penaly kill.

3 Jake Wood RPI 5 HITTING FROM BEHIND 19:13 MAJOR 12
              3 Jake Wood RPI 10 GAME MISCONDUCT 19:13 GAMEMISC 13

I hope someone took a picture of Charlie's Head so we can post it on the team bulletin board and I pray we get another shot at RPI in the playoffs. I hope Seth or Shirley or the league takes some action against this goon.
              Last edited by Dutchman; 01-25-2015, 08:05 PM.
              DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
              DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
                Question?

At the end of the game one of the RPI players snuck up behind our Captain, Charlie Vasaturo and smashed his head against the metal goal frame, causing a gash and lots of bleeding. Fortunately Cheryl made it out to in time to stop the bleeding (and the start of another brawl). It looks like Jake Wood only got a slap on the wrist. Do you think Seth and/or the league will suspend him? The announcers were insinuating the possibility. Wood leads the Engineers in penatly minutes. RPI had 30 minutes of penalties to our 8. They gave us the game with all the penaly minutes. They wore themselves out with the penaly kill.

3 Jake Wood RPI 5 HITTING FROM BEHIND 19:13 MAJOR 12
                3 Jake Wood RPI 10 GAME MISCONDUCT 19:13 GAMEMISC 13

I hope someone took a picture of Charlie's Head so we can post it on the team bullitin board and I pray we get another shot at RPI in the playoffs. I hope Seth or Shirley or the league takes some action against this goon.
                I suspect that he won't play against DC next Friday. RPI doesn't play on Saturday.
                Last edited by Ralph Baer; 01-25-2015, 08:10 PM.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  I suspect that he won't play against DC next Friday. RPI doesn't play on Saturday.
                  I will tell you as soon as RPItv posts the game on your web site as promised. The hit will be there for all of us to see and analyze. WAIT !!!! It just got posted. Let me get back to you.
                  DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
                  DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

RPItv
                    http://www.rpitv.org/productions/895...ockey-vs-union
                    It just got posted ...... if you missed the game here it is.
                    Great job RPI TV !!!
                    DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
                    DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

I will tell you as soon as RPItv posts the game on your web site as promised. The hit will be there for all of us to see and analyze. WAIT !!!! It just got posted. Let me get back to you.
                      It occurred at 46.7 seconds to go. Charlie had his head down. One game suspension will not do ..... I see Curadi was in there thowing his weight around. Another Goon. I will be writing to Dr. Jackson, the League and every member of RPI's board of directors.
                      Last edited by Dutchman; 01-26-2015, 07:25 AM.
                      DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
                      DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Any update on Charlie's facial injury? His ear/jaw (?) was noticeably cut.
                        Union College Hockey
                        2014 NCAA National Champions
                        2012, 2013, 2014 ECAC Champions

Comment

It occurred at 46.7 seconds to go. Charlie had his head down. One game suspension will not do ..... I see Curadi was in their thowing his weight around. Another Goon. I will be writing to Dr. Jackson, the League and every member of RPI's board of directors.
                          If your coach barely got anything and then coach of the year for punching an RPI student, then as I said before, turnabout is fair play.

Comment

Originally posted by UnionFan4Life View Post
                            Any update on Charlie's facial injury? His ear/jaw (?) was noticeably cut.
                            He'll play on Friday, and will probably also score a goal.

Comment

It occurred at 46.7 seconds to go. Charlie had his head down. One game suspension will not do ..... I see Curadi was in there thowing his weight around. Another Goon. I will be writing to Dr. Jackson, the League and every member of RPI's board of directors.
                              From someone with no favoritism toward either school, just watched the hit - that was pretty ugly. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Wood got a game suspension for the hit.
                              Not a real doctor, nor do I play one on TV!
                              Clarkson 1990

Comment

Just curious since you watched the video and heard WRPI's announcers. Did you think that they were fair in their evaluation of the incident?

I won't comment in detail here about your description of Luke Curadi. Suffice it to say that we disagree.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X