X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU season thread I - 2014-2015

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Dude, the name changed 30 years ago to the College of Communication. Keep up, would ya?
    OK...SPC, COM, whatever.

Comment

Yo

The Worlds Worst Arena already suffers morons who can't have hot dogs ready during intermission- nor can they properly staff the registers.

So anything above the high tech needs of "hot" is sure to be lacking
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Apparently so...

Actually I was waiting for someone to say "Why don't you go to the game and then you won't have that problem?"

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
          There is no worse drive in HE than the one to PC on a Friday.
          Maine anytime is pretty bad because there is nothing good there...The drive to Boston sucks for anyone outside of the city on a Friday
          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

We split with Providence and move up and they move down?? Not sure the reasoning behind that, but whatever. Polls/Poles/Pohls don't matter!!

Comment

We split with Providence and move up and they move down?? Not sure the reasoning behind that, but whatever. Polls/Poles/Pohls don't matter!!
              LOL. Do the people voting in the polls realize BU was a 10 win team last season or are they voting on brand name? Yes, I know the freshmen have revitalized this team and I'm not saying BU can't be #5 at the end of the season, but BU jumping up 15 spots after only 5 games is a bit much.

Comment

Polls/Poles/Pohls don't matter!!
                In Minnesota, Pohls matter

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                  LOL. Do the people voting in the polls realize BU was a 10 win team last season or are they voting on brand name? Yes, I know the freshmen have revitalized this team and I'm not saying BU can't be #5 at the end of the season, but BU jumping up 15 spots after only 5 games is a bit much.
                  Maybe, but perhaps they started too low to begin with? I don't have any qualms about where they are ranked right now and they have earned it. Nice wins over Michigan and MSU. Blowout win vs Zoomass. Split with PC.

As I said a while ago, BU is going to make the FF this year. All of us will have to deal with that.
                  Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                  The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

All polls in a all sports are like that, big names will always move. Do the people voting really know about all of the teams? They say BU is usually good. Not saying anything about this years poll, I don't know where BU is ranked, or anyone for that matter.
                    The Artist formally known as Steve66

Comment

LOL is any voter still filling out ballots to rank 2013/14?

who gives a **** on how many wins they or any team had last season
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by joen05 View Post
                        Hmm... apparently the BC game is sold out. I am looking for two tickets, if anyone happens to have any available. Thanks in advance...
                        there's always Stubhub, you pay a lil more but there's always tix

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                          there's always Stubhub, you pay a lil more but there's always tix
                          Yeah, was trying to avoid $55 a ticket, or that 3 game pack that BC was offering. Luckily the BU ticket office came through. "Very limited amounts left for season ticket holders". See y'all Friday!

BU Alum '07

Comment

Originally posted by joen05 View Post
                            Yeah, was trying to avoid $55 a ticket, or that 3 game pack that BC was offering. Luckily the BU ticket office came through. "Very limited amounts left for season ticket holders". See y'all Friday!
                            BC is currently only selling the game as a 3 game mini pack requiring you to buy tickets to 2 lower tier opponents at Conte also. However, they do not appear to be close to selling out so later in the week they will likely release single game tickets for $20-$30. PC did the same thing last week and on Thursday made a couple hundred single game tickets available that were previously only in minipacks.

Basically the game will probably sell out but you will still have a chance to buy tickets.

Comment

Hockey East's Game of the Week was Saturday's 2-1 loss. Video shows some different angles from the disappointing Webcast. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxxj...ature=youtu.be
                              The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                                BC is currently only selling the game as a 3 game mini pack requiring you to buy tickets to 2 lower tier opponents at Conte also. However, they do not appear to be close to selling out so later in the week they will likely release single game tickets for $20-$30. PC did the same thing last week and on Thursday made a couple hundred single game tickets available that were previously only in minipacks.

Basically the game will probably sell out but you will still have a chance to buy tickets.
                                I tried calling the ticket office there, and they said they had "about a hundred" tickets left to the game, and don't anticipate removing it from the minipack as they had in previous years. He could have just been saying that, of course. EDIT: This was before getting my tickets from BU's ticket office, so yesterday was when I called.

BU Alum '07

Comment

Working...
                                X