X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 2014-2015

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    How does John Scott get behind the defense? I mean, I've seen it before, and it blew me away then too.
    Big John only has to take about two strides to get from the blue line to the crease. Considering the ice time he gets, his scoring isn't actually that bad. If they put him out a bit more, he'd probably get in the double digits each season.....that's not to say he's an NHL caliber scorer, but I think he'd put up points in the ECHL and maybe even in the AHL. He's a more talented hockey player than he gets credit for.

Comment

I like the new Husky statue. Maybe a new logo could be designed around it.

I've been thinking about the Ferris game. I think Ferris is going to try to slow the game down, be physical in front of the net and forecheck hard to try to get turnovers on our end. I think Tech is going to try to transition them, pressure the puck and get out of the zone as quick as possible. I think face-off wins are extremely important for this game.
      Last edited by manurespreader; 10-15-2014, 07:55 PM.
      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Here's a good Zuke interview. The coverage coming out of Tech has really improved this year IMO.
        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
          Here's a good Zuke interview. The coverage coming out of Tech has really improved this year IMO.
          Funny how former Huskies from the glory years who were rumored to have severed all ties with the school, are coming out of the woodwork now that we're on the upswing.

Then again, those rumors probably hold about as much water as the classic one that Mrs. Pearson hates Houghton.

Comment

no shopping. no shopping.

considering how wonderful she looks she manages to shop somewhere. maybe her husband travels alot?
            Originally posted by mtu_huskies
            "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
            Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
            Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
              I like the new Husky statue. Maybe a new logo could be designed around it.
              I'd like to see the Logo Master make a small modification to the existing logo, i.e. show some sharp teeth in the dog's mouth and make him snarl. Haven't seen enough photos of the new statue to determine if that dog has any teeth. Probably not. Wouldn't want to offend anyone, right?

Even a newly fanged logo would generate $$$ for da Tech as everyone buys updated garb to stay current.

Comment

Huskies are working dogs, not wolves.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Huskies are working dogs, not wolves.
                  Maybe that's the problem. We need a 'sporting' dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Commissioner View Post
                    Maybe that's the problem. We need a 'sporting' dog.
                    Ok, where's the photoshop Blizzard T. Husky in camouflage flannel coat, orange hunter's hat and holding a 12-gauge?

Wabbit season.

Comment

first we hunt down us some bulldog, eh?
                      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Commissioner View Post
                        I'd like to see the Logo Master make a small modification to the existing logo, i.e. show some sharp teeth in the dog's mouth and make him snarl. Even a newly fanged logo would generate $$$ for da Tech as everyone buys updated garb to stay current.
                        Ask and you shall receive... Part husky, part demon.
                        Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                        https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                        Originally posted by geezer
                        Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                        Originally posted by manurespreader
                        ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Commissioner View Post
                          Haven't seen enough photos of the new statue to determine if that dog has any teeth. Probably not. Wouldn't want to offend anyone, right?
                          To be honest, I didn't think the statue had the right proportions. It looked a little, dare I say... husky.
                          Ryan J

Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                          https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                          Originally posted by geezer
                          Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                          Originally posted by manurespreader
                          ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Big step for the Mel regime to get Maroste on board. I've still got people telling me he should have been hired over Russell after getting Sertich's endorsement way back when. He's been golfing since...
                            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Priceless!

Are You With Us?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                                Ask and you shall receive... Part husky, part demon.

THAT is awesome. You rock! LOL Dog looks like a Huskey bred with a shark!! Or maybe.......even better yet......a muskie!

Comment

Working...
                                X