X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 2014-2015

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
    Go Tech! we are going to give the shiny new improved WCHA.tv a try tonight. wish us luck!
    The only way WCHA.tv is shiny and new tonight is if you bought a new monitor with a high gloss screen.
    New city, same low-def, sometimes choppy feed being exported from BSU.
    Ryan J
    Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
    https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
    Originally posted by geezer
    Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
    Originally posted by manurespreader
    ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
      https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
      Originally posted by geezer
      Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
      Originally posted by manurespreader
      ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

9. Wow.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Wah. bruised battled and undefeated.
          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatch_man View Post
            Does anyone know of any places that might be showing the game in Houghton/Hancock??? Would be nice to socialize a bit watching the Huskies!!! If not, I'll have to stay home and make my wife watch hockey Go Huskies!!! I would really like a nicely wrapped win for my birthday today. Thanks in advance.
            Happy Birthday!
            Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! It's nice being the team that fights through to the win when you don't play well instead of the team losing it...
              MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Another W!

Mel's postgame interview:
                We're 9 games in, every game you try to prepare, human nature to relax, just a little off against BSU you'll be in trouble
                Good start until penalty problems, 5 mins to kill in 2nd period, too many mistakes, most of it is mental
                Told guys - we'll have night where things don't go our way
                We did a lot of good things, difficult, haven't seen a team with this style
                Overall, hard fought, important win for our team, scored on our opportunities and good goaltending
                as we go forward, it'll get harder to win, but 2 points are huge
                2 points are huge, they'll be big at end of year
                Eick is a great skater, can handle being thrown out there on PK continuously
                Good job by guys out there at end of game, good team win
                Told guys to enjoy the win, east to get frustrated, but have to enjoy it, good individual efforts, Phillips, Eick
                Go around college hockey, how many are undefeated, how many road teams win, difficult, our guys did everything to try and win
                Have to be honest, we can do things better, mabe change some lines to get some guys playing better
                A lot of good things, don't think they had many Grade A chances in 3rd, overall proud of this team, 5 road wins already, doing a lot of good things
                No other MTU team has started 9-0 - credit to our players, we have resilient players, looking forward to tomorrow

Comment

Can't say enough about how hard this team battles when they are not necessarily playing their best. That, is what is winning us games lately. Heart and playing from ahead, they have learned how to play with the lead.

This is really good stuff. Absolutely amazing.
                  Last edited by HuskyNation; 11-14-2014, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Tech's SOS is 5th in the country. The best argument against impression is data.

Comment

Wow this team is unbelievable!
                      MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
                      2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

Harvard won (2-0-2) and RMU (7-0-2) tied AFA. Still three unbeatens in D-I.

Comment

BTW WCHA.tv worked out good for us.
                          Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Hardly Tech's best game this year. In fact, probably one of their two or three worst thus far.

But they still break the school record start by going 9-0-0. That's some impressive resolve and work ethic (not to mention more than a bit of luck). Also, Phillips is the real deal.

Comment

Dirk refrained from pointing out that no other Tech team has started 9-0-0 until near the end of the broadcast, and Mel did a good job demurring. However, if you watch that huge wink and thumbs up at the end of the video of his radio interview, you know Mel is pumped. It's great.

Comment

A win tomorrow might mean a #1 in front of Michigan Tech for the Mankato series. Think about that for a second.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X