This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 2014-2015

I'm still holding my breath. every game is a gift. we're not running anything yet. get back to me when we've 30 WCHA points, Huntsville for home ice in the playoffs and are still ranked in the Top ten.

UAA was tough. another tough one tonight.
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by Broseph Stalin View Post
      Tech never played Notre Dame in football. Is there another UND? I do remember that Tech team having 5 or 6 All-Americans, only a few being healthy enough for the playoffs (that was unfortunate).
      ND is Notre Dame. UND is the Whioux.

*shakeshead* Friggin' rookie.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

He probably doesn't even know the difference between a double minor and a major penalty.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          He probably doesn't even know the difference between a double minor and a major penalty.
          You have to be really stupid to not know or forget about that. Sheesh.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

UND.com is the official website of Notre Dame athletics. They have a football team. UND.edu is a link to an obscure school somewhere west of Michigan.

Comment

Tech never played Notre Dame in football. Is there another UND? I do remember that Tech team having 5 or 6 All-Americans, only a few being healthy enough for the playoffs (that was unfortunate).
              I enjoy your sarcasm even if others don't.

Comment

UND.com is the official website of Notre Dame athletics. They have a football team. UND.edu is a link to an obscure school somewhere west of Michigan.
                Hey if you feel the need to block out all of Tech's loses as some sort of coping mechanism, you go right ahead. With the number of games Tech typically loses, it's probably for the best in regards to your health.
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                  Hey if you feel the need to block out all of Tech's loses as some sort of coping mechanism, you go right ahead. With the number of games Tech typically loses, it's probably for the best in regards to your health.
                  Tech is the only undefeated and untied team in the nation. You're not making any sense.

Comment

hell is indeed frozen.
                    Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by seawolf fan View Post
                      i enjoy your sarcasm even if others don't.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyNation View Post
                        When the hell did you start posting on USCHO? Go back to GPL.

I have, like, 95 posts here or something. Keep up, Slick.

The business types call it "expanding your footprint," or in my case, "annoying people on TWO college hockey sites."

Comment

My poll prediction for Monday - Huskies in the top-5 with a dozen first place votes.
                          Ryan J
                          Last edited by JohnsonsJerseys; 11-08-2014, 08:41 PM.
                          Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                          https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                          Originally posted by geezer
                          Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                          Originally posted by manurespreader
                          ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy.

Little bitty more of a gritty game today, but the boys found a way to win. I
                            MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Will be tough to win in Bemidji. Seems like the scores are always close when they go out there. Hopefully, this weekend got them used to grinding things out again.

Comment

exactly the kind of game the coaches talk about "finding a way to win." ugly. except for Phillips who is poetry. 8-0. the wonder of it! and pretty cool in front of the '65 team!
                                Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Working...
                                X