X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 2014-2015

anyone catch the 3 stars on the radio?
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

See y'all in Boston. Congrats on 2nd place.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Anybody that doesn't want to see Tech keep rolling doesn't have a heart.
        Originally posted by WiscTJK
        I'm with Wisko and Tim.
        Originally posted by Timothy A
        Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          See y'all in Boston. Congrats on 2nd place.
          You Goofs are so funny when you troll.

Comment

Anybody who wants to see the gophers keep rolling doesn't have a soul.
            Originally posted by WiscTJK
            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
            Originally posted by Timothy A
            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Who's trolling? I'm stating a future fact. We're winning what we so rightly deserve. Tech will get 2nd. It was a good run.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Who's trolling? I'm stating a future fact. We're winning what we so rightly deserve. Tech will get 2nd. It was a good run.
                Ha. Gophers probably won't even get to Boston. I see Yale in their future.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  Ha. Gophers probably won't even get to Boston. I see Yale in their future.
                  If MN-MTU championship game happens, I'm willing to put down a bet that involves ink (tattoo) with you and/or MeanEgirl. Dead. Serious.

Edit: nothing ridiculous. The team logo, emblem, something small.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    He's not trolling you guys, he's trolling the other teams.....in your thread. He's not the brightest brick on the totem pole.

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                      He's not trolling you guys, he's trolling the other teams.....in your thread. He's not the brightest brick on the totem pole.

I'm not trolling other teams, either. Tech is LEGIT this year. Just making sure that they know they ain't the team that runs the NCAA.

Comment

If MN-MTU championship game happens, I'm willing to put down a bet that involves ink (tattoo) with you and/or MeanEgirl. Dead. Serious.

Edit: nothing ridiculous. The team logo, emblem, something small.
                        *throws down matching bet*

I'm in.

Comment

If Tech plays Minnesota for the NC I will get a tattoo of the winner's logo on my face. It's not going to happen.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                            If Tech plays Minnesota for the NC I will get a tattoo of the winner's logo on my face. It's not going to happen.
                            Yeah, we all know Minnesota will find a way to screw it up.
                            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Armadillo View Post
                              *throws down matching bet*

I'm in.
                              http://t.qkme.me/3tr8zq.jpg

Come on, Techies! Man up, and accept the challenge! Dillo is an ink virgin! He's calling you out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                THIS guy knows how to play! You're better than Dirty, Techies! Prove it! Accept the challenge!

Comment

Working...
                                X