Clear All

• Ice Breaker (@Notre Dame, Minnesota, UMD, RPI) 10/10 & 10/12

RPI - Notre Dame
    and
    Minnesota - UMD

Discuss.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: Ice Breaker (@Notre Dame, Minnesota, UMD, RPI) 10/10 & 10/12

MN wins it. Duh. /tArrogance
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

Wouldn't surprise me.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        There is also tArrogance exhibited by ND to think that people care enough about their football team to schedule hockey around it.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

As I said on GPL, the UMD-UMTC game will be the lowest attended game in that rivalry in a long long long time. Probably the lowest ever. A 2 PM EDT game in a neutral site in Indiana will do that.

I'm wondering if UMD will continue to play Notre Dame after this year. I know they want to play in MN to help their recruiting.
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            I'm wondering if UMD will continue to play Notre Dame after this year.
            I'd say it's highly unlikely UMD will play Notre Dame THIS year!
            Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

RPI can totally win this. Toooootally.

#tDenial
              RPI Pep Band
              GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
              🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
              2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
              2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                I'd say it's highly unlikely UMD will play Notre Dame THIS year!
                Yeah it will be the RPI-UMD for the title game
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  There is also tArrogance exhibited by ND to think that people care enough about their football team to schedule hockey around it.
                  It's not because of people caring about football, but rather there would be absolutely no place to park. There is never hockey played when football is home
                  TJ TJ Tynan....KING OF THE WILD FRONTIER

Comment

Originally posted by SwedishJustice22 View Post
                    It's not because of people caring about football, but rather there would be absolutely no place to park. There is never hockey played when football is home
                    I believe that's the same here in MN. Parking would be a total mess if both the football team and the hockey team played at home. IIRC, the football team has to have their game start before a certain time on the same day, or the hockey team has to move their game to Sunday. I'm not sure on the exact policy.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

This year is starting to remind me of 07-08. How bad are we going to come in 4th this time...

Comment

Can't wait to sneak out of work early on Friday and watc.....oh wait......

Well at least I can tune in for the second game of the weekend on Sunda.....oh wait....
                        "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

The game between the Gophers and UMD at 1pm central on Friday should really pack them in out in South Bend. It will probably be a grab your own section for any fans that show up to watch. That's too bad for an Ice Breaker.
                          Originally posted by CavalryNate
                          Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            This year is starting to remind me of 07-08. How bad are we going to come in 4th this time...
                            Already? We haven't even played a game that counts yet, and we won the only exhibition game we played with the same goal differential as the defending NCAA championship team had against the same opponent.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I wish I could see the games, particularly the Irish. I want to see how their 4 Edina products play (well, really 3 as Hurley is more of an Eagan product). I kinda know Brauer and Ostlie, or their families at least.

Comment

Working...
                              X