Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LSSU Lakers 2014-15

Originally posted by PerkyforPrez View Post
    Kevin Czuczman, still impressed you got the last name though. T.J. Wees I think would be in his senior season now also.
    Thanks for the correction.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
      Thanks for the correction.

No problem I wasn't trying to be a smart axe. I usually just called him Church.

T.J. was a late addition walk-on to add depth if my memory serves me.
      BLEED BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by PerkyforPrez View Post
        No problem I wasn't trying to be a smart axe. I usually just called him

T.J. was a late addition walk-on to add depth if my memory serves me.
        I knew you weren't. Too many Zach's the last few years on defense with Sternberg, Trotman, and Loesch.

Comment

Sounds like the Lakers did a good job of keeping SOG down for Anchorage. Still need more offense.

Comment

Sounds as if they are going to struggle against Huntsville just to get a split down there in two weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by sm2pk View Post
              Sounds as if they are going to struggle against Huntsville just to get a split down there in two weeks.
              Stranger things have happened. NMU opened their season by sweeping Wisconsin, sweeping the Lakers, and then tying Huntsville last night. Go figure!
              http://livingwithinsects.files.wordp.../midge-001.png

Comment

Originally posted by michiganmidge View Post
                Stranger things have happened. NMU opened their season by sweeping Wisconsin, sweeping the Lakers, and then tying Huntsville last night. Go figure!
                Goaltending

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                  Sounds like the Lakers did a good job of keeping SOG down for Anchorage. Still need more offense.
                  Not necessarily. I counted at least 6 UAA shots that weren't counted. Our shot keeper is AWFUL, and this has been going on for years. The Lakers had more shots as well.
                  Originally Posted by aparch
                  I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Some people think every play a goalie makes is a save/shot on goal. if a goaltender stops a puck that is going wide or high, it is not counted as a shot on goal.

Comment

Getting a bit sick of so many goals having to go upstairs, especially when an overturned goal becomes a factor in determining the winner.
                      Go Lakers!

Check out the Laker Hockey Blog, it's good for you! http://lakerhockeyblog.com

Comment

Originally posted by jsmithe View Post
                        Getting a bit sick of so many goals having to go upstairs, especially when an overturned goal becomes a factor in determining the winner.
                        Wouldn't you rather see them get it correct, though?

Lakers are up 2-0 after the 1st period. Perhaps this will be their night...

Comment

• Originally posted by DopeyBaker View Post
                          Some people think every play a goalie makes is a save/shot on goal. if a goaltender stops a puck that is going wide or high, it is not counted as a shot on goal.
                          I'm aware of what a SOG is. When it's shot into the goalies belly button and he's in the center of his net, it's a SOG. And yes, believe it or not, those are not always counted. Sad, right?
                          Last edited by Suze; 11-03-2014, 10:42 AM.
                          Originally Posted by aparch
                          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Yes!!!! Finally!!!
                            LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Way to go Lakers.
                              BLEED BLUE

Comment

Congrats to Damon and the team on their win.

Comment

Working...
                                X