This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colgate 2014-15

Here are some nice numbers so far: 20th in nation in O with 3.00 GPG; 3rd in team D with 1.25 GAA; 9th in PP with 24.24% (8 of 33); 6th in PK with 93.9% (31 for 33). Also, Spiro is tied for 1st in assists with 8. Finn is way up there in goaltending stats, but I'm too tired to write it all down Good start to the season, and much improved on recent campaigns.
    Last edited by ColSkate65; 11-03-2014, 09:00 AM.
    COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

It’s obviously very early in the season, but I’ve gotten my season simulator fired up to see what KRACH says the final standings will be. I update every Sunday based on the week's games. Come have a look in the thread!
      RPI Pep Band
      GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
      🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
      2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
      2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Was looking at the league schedule and noticed something.....no 4pm game for silver puck. Are they skipping it this year?

Comment

Don't know if the Silver Puck festivities are being skipped this year, but in my opinion, I like how all the home games have a 7 PM start time. Hockey is meant to be played in prime time.
          Colgate '09

Comment

Originally posted by red133883 View Post
            Was looking at the league schedule and noticed something.....no 4pm game for silver puck. Are they skipping it this year?
            They decided to have it every other year

Comment

Conference play begins, some surprises so far, RPI, Union, and SLU not performing as expected. I have to think the National scene is wide open at this point, UConn beats BC last night !

Huge game at the bank tomorrow, pretty sure they stream it FREE in HD also, if I remember correctly from last year.

Pretty sure we're healthy with the exception of Spink, hoping he goes tomorrow night. Last home football game, bundle up.
              It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Re; Charlie Finn

We know he was ECAC Goalie of the month in October - he was also NCAA HOCKEY NATIONAL PLAYER OF THE MONTH !!

Congrats to Charlie - and the whole team. They all have a hand in those shutouts.

Hope we can get Tylor Spink healthy and get our lines back together. Guys have done a fabulous job so far with the lines all
                screwed up. I believe Tylor has a concussion - I think I read somewhere he had concussion problems in juniors also. Hope he
                will be OK if that's what it is.

Must be a great locker room right now - guys are standing on the bench and there's tons of high fives after every good shift.
                Pretty easy to see they're all rooting for each other and nobody wants to be the one to screw up.

Great time to be a Colgate fan.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                  Conference play begins, some surprises so far, RPI, Union, and SLU not performing as expected.
                  IMO Yale is looking very very good
                  DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
                  DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
                    IMO Yale is looking very very good
                    ....however they only tied Princeton last weekend. (P'ton thought to be a bottom feeder this year)

Comment

Do any posters know if Reid Cashman is an assistant coach at QU? Can't find him by Googling

Comment

The words that are censored here boggle the mind.

Edit: oh, I would have left it. It was easy to figure out, and great fun.

BTW, I am shocked Cashman never got a shot in the bigs. That guy was one of the smartest, most skilled players I've ever seen.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ColSkate65 View Post
                          Do any posters know if Reid Cashman is an assistant coach at QU? Can't find him by Googling
                          He is.

Comment

I'm writing in the second period but Colgate was worse than the 09-10 season tonight

Comment

Originally posted by red133883 View Post
                              I'm writing in the second period but Colgate was worse than the 09-10 season tonight
                              We look awful, 3-0 after 2, could be 6-0. No Spink. It's bad.
                              It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

One player doesn't make a team, and one game doesn't make a season. Last Sat. stung, tonight even worse. The sky isn't falling yet.....let's hope we can get back on track tomorrow night. We gotta play EVERY minute!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X