Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun With Numbers '14-'15: USCHO Posters Poll, Pairwise What-Ifs, and Other Goodies

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fun With Numbers '14-'15: USCHO Posters Poll, Pairwise What-Ifs, and Other Goodie

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    Finally, BC gets a quality win so I can justify them being 3rd in my pole. I was wondering if all those calories they have been feasting on would slow them down at all. Apparently not, but I think the illustrious Katey Stone psyched her team out with the goalie games she played yesterday, so the win needs to have a * by it.

I am a tad bummed UW had a weak performance in the 1st period against UNH (I think it was a combo of UNH playing well and UW being a little flat after listening on the interweb), UNH would have cracked sooner. 5-0 is still a very solid win on the road after a long trip with a gut full of turkey.

BC vs UW comparo...
    BC's 5-0 win against UNH only had them getting 28 sog (which was @ UNH), UW had 38.
    Lol you crack me up, this is quality
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Re: Fun With Numbers '14-'15: USCHO Posters Poll, Pairwise What-Ifs, and Other Goodie

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      Lol you crack me up, this is quality
      I may have to move BC up to 2 if the rodents don't clobber Princeton in the 3rd period today.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I may have to move BC up to 2 if the rodents don't clobber Princeton in the 3rd period today.
        Start moving 'em up. Those cupcake teams - SLU, Clarkson and QU - looked just a bit better against Princeton. And if you think it's the travel... well I believe the flight from Minnesota is about the same as that bus ride from SLU and Clarkson.

Comment

Originally posted by PuckRush View Post
          Start moving 'em up. Those cupcake teams - SLU, Clarkson and QU - looked just a bit better against Princeton. And if you think it's the travel... well I believe the flight from Minnesota is about the same as that bus ride from SLU and Clarkson.
          Minnesota traveled to Princeton by bus.
          Last edited by ManBehindTheCurtain; 11-29-2014, 05:15 PM.
          Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Comment

Originally posted by ManBehindTheCurtain View Post
            Well... they did take chartered travel (which is why you don't see anyone besides the team). If I had been on that "bus", it probably would have saved me 80% of the travel time it took in my car.
            Give blood... Play Gopher Hockey!
            Men's National Championships: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003
            Women's National Championships: 2000, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyDave View Post
              Well... they did take chartered travel (which is why you don't see anyone besides the team). If I had been on that "bus", it probably would have saved me 80% of the travel time it took in my car.
              But it was worth the effort, CrazyDave; you came through loud and clear on the audio. Hopefully tomorrow we'll hear your 'after-goal cheer' a little more often. Get 'em going and the ride home will go by quickly.
              Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

• Originally posted by D2D View Post
                But it was worth the effort, CrazyDave; you came through loud and clear on the audio. Hopefully tomorrow we'll hear your 'after-goal cheer' a little more often. Get 'em going and the ride home will go by quickly.
                Thanks, D2D. I'm starting the trip back immediately after the game tomorrow, with the hope of being home by lunchtime Tuesday.
                Give blood... Play Gopher Hockey!
                Men's National Championships: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003
                Women's National Championships: 2000, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016

Comment

Finally, BC gets a quality win so I can justify them being 3rd in my pole. I was wondering if all those calories they have been feasting on would slow them down at all. Apparently not, but I think the illustrious Katey Stone psyched her team out with the goalie games she played yesterday, so the win needs to have a * by it.

I am a tad bummed UW had a weak performance in the 1st period against UNH (I think it was a combo of UNH playing well and UW being a little flat after listening on the interweb), UNH would have cracked sooner. 5-0 is still a very solid win on the road after a long trip with a gut full of turkey.

BC vs UW comparo...
                  BC's 5-0 win against UNH only had them getting 28 sog (which was @ UNH), UW had 38.
                  look up on youtube...Archie bunker stuck in an elevator with pregnant woman.

his line works perfectly here..."How can you say your equal to me when you're not even equal to him yet."

Keep dreaming...

Comment

Well then that actually might explain what I saw. My apologies for assuming a flight. Let's see what they can do on Sunday after a little rest.

Comment

That's a plane! Buses don't have 3 & 3 seating, and the walls are vertical.

Comment

Lol is this a serious conversation? You guys of course that's a plane
                        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Emergency exits over the wheel wells. Totally bus.
                          Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Comment

Emergency exits over the wheel wells. Totally bus.
                            I agree it's a bus. Rodents are tunnellers, of course they took the bus, though they prefer the subway.
                            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

https://www.google.com/search?q=plan...ed=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

https://www.google.com/search?q=coac...w=1045&bih=714
                              Last edited by wwhyte; 11-30-2014, 07:48 AM. Reason: OH MY GOD

Comment

But there's no flight attendant giving the pre-flight safety demonstration so I think it might be a bus.
                                "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

Working...
                                X