X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Season 2014 - 2015 Thread: PART I

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    last night's quinnipiac-uconn game featured richardson, tanner macmaster, and kj tiefenwerth (yes, he's still in college--transferred from umass). vatrano at umass and piazza at michigan. colin sullivan at miami...missing anyone?
    As I said on EA, there has to be more to the story about Richardson.

BTW some of the above + Sonny is one of the reasons we're seeing what we are with the bottom 6.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
      As I said on EA, there has to be more to the story about Richardson.

BTW some of the above + Sonny is one of the reasons we're seeing what we are with the bottom 6.
      also the fact that in two straight classes the staff whiffed on forward recruits. We had JG drop into our lap the rest of the crew, next to nothing!

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
        also the fact that in two straight classes the staff whiffed on forward recruits. We had JG drop into our lap the rest of the crew, next to nothing!
        WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
          cant wait to see your guy Eichel or what ever his name is , the one that started the pendulum swinging to that end of Comm Ave

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
            cant wait to see your guy Eichel or what ever his name is , the one that started the pendulum swinging to that end of Comm Ave
            I can't wait to see Tuch tattoo his arse to the boards.
            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
              I can't wait to see Tuch tattoo his arse to the boards.
              I'd take Santini as well but he may get one of those "excessive roughness" penalties

Comment

A small bit of revenge tonight for 3 years ago?

Comment

anybody been following the uscho scheduling columns? jeff jackson says ND tries to secure 20 home games a year. thank god they changed the PWR back to reward teams for road wins. even with the influx of non-conference games, BC only has what, 15 home games? That's a huge difference.

Comment

A small bit of revenge tonight for 3 years ago?
                    Nah, CC in 2011 was actually a revenge game for the 6-1 NCAA tourney pounding we put on them in 1998 in Albany. It's all even now.

Kudos to the folks at BCI for making watch that horrific nightmare of a highlight clip again. That team was so flippin stacked it was dumb but when you keep bringing in that type of talent you can win it all in the off years which BC did. I think 9 of the 12 forwards that started that game have already played in the NHL and the other three were Almeida (92 career points, 1-time AA), Mullane (139 career pts), S. Whitney (128 career pts, 1-time AA). Think about that for a minute...

I'd really love to stock this roster with more Barry Almeidas and Pat Mullanes. We're missing these types a lot right now.

I do wonder if BC breaks out the gold unis tonight for the home opener after having worn the whites every minute so far.

I hear mookie is going to show up to this game so he can chant "1957" to the Tigers fans in attendance.
                    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

I'd take Santini as well but he may get one of those "excessive roughness" penalties
                      Yea, but Tuch was his US U-18 linemate, so he should get the honors.
                      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

CC has more than one fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                          I hear mookie is going to show up to this game so he can chant "1957" to the Tigers fans in attendance.
                          He did say he wasn't going to be at Agganis tonight........hmmmmm. You could be right!!

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            anybody been following the uscho scheduling columns? jeff jackson says ND tries to secure 20 home games a year. thank god they changed the PWR back to reward teams for road wins. even with the influx of non-conference games, BC only has what, 15 home games? That's a huge difference.
                            I don't think it would matter either way to Jerry. He has always scheduled multiple road games against good competition in hostile barns to get his team tournament tough/ready. Always will as long as he's around, IMO. Two at Denver and one at Mich State coming up.

Comment

oh no question, very much a play you anywhere, anytime attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                                Nah, CC in 2011 was actually a revenge game for the 6-1 NCAA tourney pounding we put on them in 1998 in Albany. It's all even now.

Kudos to the folks at BCI for making watch that horrific nightmare of a highlight clip again. That team was so flippin stacked it was dumb but when you keep bringing in that type of talent you can win it all in the off years which BC did. I think 9 of the 12 forwards that started that game have already played in the NHL and the other three were Almeida (92 career points, 1-time AA), Mullane (139 career pts), S. Whitney (128 career pts, 1-time AA). Think about that for a minute...

I'd really love to stock this roster with more Barry Almeidas and Pat Mullanes. We're missing these types a lot right now.

I do wonder if BC breaks out the gold unis tonight for the home opener after having worn the whites every minute so far.

Best BC team since I become a student.

There were 2 players on the 4th line who made the NHL the fall after graduating, unbelievable.

Has anyone actually seen the maroon uniforms? Maybe they're not ready yet....

P i $$ed I can't make this weekend. Let me know how the 7:30 Friday start works out traffic wise

Comment

Working...
                                X