X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston College Season 2014 - 2015 Thread: PART I

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
    Ha yup seems like that was a widespread issue.

Wasn't able to watch much beyond the first period but off the ledge everyone.

This is a talented team but of the top 6 forwards, all of them are underclassmen; of the 6 dmen, 5 are underclassmen; & the goalie is about a decade younger than half of UML's roster. It's going to take time.

Looking at the boxscore, 1 shot from the bottom 6? How is that even possible?
    Oh it's possible when you look at the bottom 6 of the roster.

All things considered, we knew the bottom 6 would be meh. We knew the forwards like Cangelosi and Fitzgerald will need time to develop. The biggest thing for me was the infuriating game from #5 (again) and the flopping around of Demko allowing easy goals. For a team built from the net out, there wasn't much to be impressed with from that group. Hanifin does look good though.
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      whatevah!!! y'all ain't pulling that poor boy crying crap with me!

this ain't mookie's first rodeo
      which is why you comprende

Comment

Might not mean anything but weird that Barone dressed infront of Billet no?

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
          Might not mean anything but weird that Barone dressed infront of Billet no?
          Barone looked good vs. UNB. Maybe he earned a shot at dressing more with that game?
          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Whoever of you knows The Kid personally, get him the eff under control, he's making BC look pathetic.
            Last edited by brassbonanza; 10-14-2014, 12:56 PM.
            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
              Whoever of you knows The Kid personally, get him the eff under control, he's making BC look pathetic.
              what's he doing now? did we have another couple kids suspended and sent to community service
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                what's he doing now? did we have another couple kids suspended and sent to community service
                Tweeted that Eichel was being accused of rape, deleted it minutes later and claimed his account was "jacked."
                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Tweeted that Eichel was being accused of rape, deleted it minutes later and claimed his account was "jacked."
                  well that's one way to keep The Hockey News from following you....

Comment

only one source you can rely on..........

Kind of like the Will McDonough of college hockey

Comment

• Re: Boston College Season 2014 - 2015 Thread: PART I

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post

and that source would be...... HOKY!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post

Scott McLaughlin?
                        Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Originally posted by BU2K View Post
                          Scott McLaughlin?
                          A good one. I follow McMahon the most for news. Kid needs to give it up.
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                            Oh it's possible when you look at the bottom 6 of the roster.

All things considered, we knew the bottom 6 would be meh. We knew the forwards like Cangelosi and Fitzgerald will need time to develop. The biggest thing for me was the infuriating game from #5 (again) and the flopping around of Demko allowing easy goals. For a team built from the net out, there wasn't much to be impressed with from that group. Hanifin does look good though.
                            Taking a closer look at the goals given up, nothing stood out as egregious from Demko, but nothing spectacular either. If they play "defense" like they did the other night, Demko won't matter. Guys in front of him need to get their act together first.

LOL. As far as I know, haven't seen anyone on here say that they know him personally. And no, he's not making "BC" look pathetic. He's making himself look pathetic. Just like some of the BU fools on twitter. Twitter sucks.

maybe micheletto accused eichel of rape after that 3rd period

A good one.
                            Of course he is, for obvious reasons...duh

Kid needs to give it up.
                            Be a little more specific here, give what up? And if you come back with "tweeting anything about BU", i would completely agree. as a "BC" blogger, he should just stick to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU2K View Post
                              Scott McLaughlin?

Him and the Merrimack guy are both credible. Pretty reserved aboht breaking stories, more passing on published info. Only one will mcdonough....

Comment

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/...ckey/17355945/

Sheds some light on why BC is in this game. Hills calls York the most respected coach in college hockey. And also a blurb about how RIT will be at BC next season for a game.

Comment

Working...
                                X