This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Season 2014 - 2015 Thread: PART I

That's an interesting one. Had he flung it to the corner I think absolutely but typically you don't see it called for simply moving it out of your own way.

Comment

Basically, had it been something blatant that had an impact on the play.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
        haha yup

http://blogsohardsports.com/wp-conte...roller-GIF.gif

A couple of years ago I asked for TOI stats for Dumo & Cross. Last night wanted them for Eichel, He was on the ice the entire night

Noah's best game by far
        I love that, Hanifin scores and its his best game by far. Did you see any of the 3rd period. The 3 turnovers in the last 10 minutes were priceless. Absolute defensive liability.

Comment

At least we don't have to listen to the "youngest player in college hockey" be anymore
          He is a great talent but not close to what Leach was

Comment

The two of you, insufferable as always

Haven't seen anyone on here compare hanifin to leetch, so take that BS up with somebody else

Ronnieb is still butthurt that york took hanifin over someone eligible for AARP
            Last edited by J.D.; 01-17-2015, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TimP View Post

Regarding Eichel, he was absolutely invisible last night. If he's the next face of American hockey, this country is doomed. The only time I saw anything that resembled Eichel is when that moron jumped the glass and ran onto the ice (typical BU class, by the way.)
              What about that "moron" resembled Eichel? The irony in your statement is priceless, (by the way).

Eichel had an off game, trying to do too much, similar to in the WJS. The kid is barely 18, leading the country in scoring, and has helped take a team that won 10 games last year and put them back into the national picture. He has far exceeded what even the most optimistic BU fans were hoping for from him. I think he is allowed to have an off game here and there.
              BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Watching game on nesn now. God almighty tom caron...

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  you wont have to listen to Tom today Game on, Go Eagles!

Comment

Very disappointing after a great W on Friday and then poop your pants against a lesser team. I guess every game is a challenge for this team.
                    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      He's awful. It seems as if the only games he sees are those he broadcasts. Pounds a single theme into the ground. Is he related to big Eddie Caron of UNH - Yale - UNH - oblivion?
                      if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                        Very disappointing after a great W on Friday and then poop your pants against a lesser team. I guess every game is a challenge for this team.
                        Maine played its best game of the season tonight, I never expected it but BC isn't like teams of old. They have talent but they aren't stacked like previous years from what I saw
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Looks like the Eagles suffered from a little BU-BC let down. D'oh! Hey Timmy. Go watch Eichel's OT snipe and let me know if you'd like that on the Bruins next season. Thought so.
                          It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                            Hey Timmy. Go watch Eichel's OT snipe and let me know if you'd like that on the Bruins next season. Thought so.
                            Are you serious? That would be a wasted draft pick. There is no way in hell Eichel would survive Julien's system. B's have traded away better players than Eichel in the recent past because they don't play both ends of the ice.
                            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              I never expected it but BC isn't like teams of old. They have talent but they aren't stacked like previous years from what I saw
                              We've been saying that all season long but nobody listens.
                              BC has to bring IT every night, like they did against BU, to be successful. Anything less and they get what they got at Maine.
                              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                                Are you serious? That would be a wasted draft pick. There is no way in hell Eichel would survive Julien's system. B's have traded away better players than Eichel in the recent past because they don't play both ends of the ice.
                                How's that workin out for ya? Seguin with his 28th tonight.
                                It Happened!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X