This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston College Season 2014 - 2015 Thread: PART I

My eyes are burning after watching that 2nd period. Yikes! This could be a long season.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
      My eyes are burning after watching that 2nd period. Yikes! This could be a long season.
      That goal by Fitzgerald was pretty though...
      BS UMass Lowell 2015
      PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
        That goal by Fitzgerald was pretty though...
        So was that coast to coast rush by Tuch. Kid's got some hands.
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

So was that coast to coast rush by Tuch. Kid's got some hands.
          Surprised Campbell didn't get 5
          BS UMass Lowell 2015
          PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

oh just stop already!!!
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Defense and goaltending win championships. We have both. No worries... yet.
              Someone hijacked my handle.

Comment

Recap and goal GIFs

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...ll-river-hawks
                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                  Recap and goal GIFs
                  No doubt: the last GIF was the best!
                  Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                    Why don't you include the opponent goal GIFs? BC is involved in those too. Just wondering.

Comment

Whynt throw the goals bu scored too for mookie to see
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I'm concerned with the goalie. Is he healthy?

Comment

Why don't you include the opponent goal GIFs? BC is involved in those too. Just wondering.
                          Mostly because these take a while to do. I'll try to include some goals against from time to time though.
                          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                            I'm concerned with the goalie. Is he healthy?
                            I don't think he had a lot to do with the 4 goals against. There was one big rebound for a goal, but it was a nice save in traffic.
                            One Lowell goal off a BC offensive end turnover was a beauty. Puck carrier and the goal scorer both had a man in their hip pocket... just pinpoint execution by Lowell. Other goals... BC guys standing around in D zone... Lowell banging home rebounds.

Best/worst non-goal of the night... Savage hands off puck to McGrath in Demko's crease. McGrath was just standing their alone as Savage began a rush from behind the net. Literally just handed it off to him. If McGrath were further away he probably would have scored. In too tight to maneuver.

Comment

-I too was stunned that the first BC goal was allowed to stand. Upon seeing replays on DVR, still looks to me like it should have been disallowed

-Believe Fitzgerald and Sanford collided leading to UML rush on their first goal. That can happen with Sanford being a freshman and lack of experience playing together. Anyway, Matheson misplayed that rush badly. Didn't look like Campbell got all of it, Demko got a piece but somehow found it's way thru.

-Pretty weak call on Fitzgerald leading to go ahead goal. On that goal I will say that it took a crazy bounce off the boards and that threw everything out of whack.

-3rd goal started with a Gaudreau turnover in the offensive zone. Lowell turned that into a nice rush. But if someone has it on DVR or some other replay, please tell me where Doherty is going!

-Turnover by McCoshen on 4th goal.

Don't think Demko was bad, really didn't have much help. At least these things are correctable.

Comment

bottom line: this team can't be giving up 4 goals to a rebuilding team like Lowell. that's the biggest takeaway.

Comment

Working...
                                X