This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Season 2014 - 2015 Thread: PART I

So Santini isn't wearing a non-contact jersey anymore so he's certainly close.

Interested as to what that will mean for Linell, the forwards and maybe even Savage.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
      So Santini isn't wearing a non-contact jersey anymore so he's certainly close.

Interested as to what that will mean for Linell, the forwards and maybe even Savage.
      Different topic. Does anyone know where Steve Whitney is playing. I know he had been in the LA organization with Norfolk but I have not seen his name on game sheets. Injured?

Comment

Originally posted by Doubleminor View Post
        Different topic. Does anyone know where Steve Whitney is playing. I know he had been in the LA organization with Norfolk but I have not seen his name on game sheets. Injured?
        Doesn't look like he's playing this year.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p...php?pid=119101

The website is usually very reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
          when was the last time, that in January, BC didnt have a player in the top 20 HE scorers, conference games only or including all games?
          That's a situation we Merrimack fans know only too well!!
          Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

typical matheson. ridiculous drop pass while on the PP and then takes a penalty to negate PP

Comment

well i thought it was on matheson as it looked like he tripped the guy but apparently it was a different penalty

Comment

big goal from gilmour to keep some momentum going. with the way NU has played recently, not a bad tie. would be real nice to come back with a w tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  typical matheson. ridiculous drop pass while on the PP and then takes a penalty to negate PP
                  Almost as bad as Hanifin turnover

Comment

And one is a junior captain...the other is what, youngest player in college hockey?

Comment

Very strange when you have loyal fans crappung on one kid and giving other a pass.
                      Who cares how old you are. You are on the team, this isn't mite hockey
                      A stupid play is a stupid play

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                        Very strange when you have loyal fans crappung on one kid and giving other a pass.
                        Who cares how old you are. You are on the team, this isn't mite hockey
                        A stupid play is a stupid play
                        +1
                        Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

When zlax agrees with you, you're in trouble

How dare I actually expect a junior captain to be better defensively than hanifin...what a crazy thought.

Comment

And yes, a stupid play is a stupid play. Never said hanifin isn't capable of making one.

Comment

Matheson is a good player and great teammate. They need him, be supportive

Comment

It's not like I root against him or am calling him a bad kid, etc. He's just very frustrating to watch considering his skill set.

Comment

Working...
                                X