This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Season 2014 - 2015 Thread: PART I

You're not happy they won. You desperately want to be right with your predictions. You told us dartmouth would spank BC at least three times. We are happy they beat a decent team but also that you were wrong...again.

Whether BC makes tourney is certainly up for debate but the happiness from my end is that they have dug out of a hole and are in a position where making it isn't out of the question. Add in one of if not your best defensive dman returning...a season on the brink now has some hope. We know this isn't a great BC team.

Comment

Remember, if you get out 2/3 times you end up in the hall of fame

90% is fine with me

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        Mookie did you end up winning poser of the year?
        how could a non-poser win any such award?!?!?!?
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Hoky calling himself a hall of fame poster...such humility! I'm stunned

Comment

Remember, if you get out 2/3 times you end up in the hall of fame

90% is fine with me

Comment

GIFs and recap:

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...outh-big-green
              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

You know what was noteworthy watching these two games? Two things:

1) High quality broadcasts by both Brown and Dartmouth on the call. How many video streams have we watched through the years with total honks doing the play-by-play. Both crews this weekend were excellent. And the video stream was good, too.

2) The ECAC refs were very good. Huge step up from Hockey East officials. Good flow to the games, very few questionable calls or non calls, and most noticeably… the video review on the 2nd BC goal took about 6 seconds and when they rightly saw there was no problem with the goal they quickly signaled a goal without 15 minutes of BS and trying to find some reason to wave it off and going back and forth over nothing.

York seemed a little upset with how slowly those final seconds came off the clock but I think the officials handled both situations correctly w/r/t putting time back on the clock, and appropriately calling delay of game on Fitzgerald after the draw with ~6 seconds left.
                BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                -
                Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Doherty team best +17. Pretty incredible on a non-dominant team.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                    Appreciate the offer but I will stick to watching Dartmouth throttle BC
                    ho hum
                    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                      Nice win on the road ) NU is playing well right now and a tough home and home series coming up.

Did anyone get a letter yet from BC for Beanpot tickets ? I don't recall getting a letter and will check Monday with the ticket office
                      geez Ray, it came two weeks ago and has to be faxed/returned by the 7th , somehow they missed you or maybe the dog ate it?? ............. I'm getting good vibes from this team, it's showing some serious grit. yep, tough ones coming up Friday/saturday as they always are with Huskies then on to Agganis on the 16th

Comment

For those that don't know, the 2001 WJC tournament was in Moscow, Russia. After the U.S. team was eliminated, Jack Parker circumvented the team flight and got John Sabo and Freddy Meyer home by different means in time for them to play against BC. The BC kids flew with the U.S. team and didn't make the game. Jerry is quoted as saying he thought the team should travel as a team. Story

With the 2015 WJC team within a 3-8 hour drive from Montreal to their school, or to where their team is currently playing, their is no team travel to a destination... it's a drive home. For the BC kids, it was 3 hours to Dartmouth. For Eichel, 5 hours to Boston.

The BU posters are here busting nuts.
                        Hoky thinks it's the true definition of hypocrit.
                        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                          Onward to the Beanpot constellation game
                          NASA... proud sponsor of the 2015 Beanpot Tournament

Comment

FiveHole12 knows his chit see you saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                              NASA... proud sponsor of the 2015 Beanpot Tournament
                              hahahhahahhahahahhaa, i think i just woke my wife up laughing at that. You are effing hilarious

Comment

Happy New Year Joe, and to ALL.

Lost in all this mess... great weekend Eagles!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X