X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Season 2014 - 2015 Thread: PART I

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    honestly would be happy to get out of here with a tie and a loss.
    Did you really just write that?

The guys that are playing have a good opportunity to step up before WJC is over and the full team is back. The more important guys in the lineup (Fitzgerald, Cangelosi, Straight, Doherty, Matheson) really need to raise their level of play. It will serve them well if they want to compete for a Beanpot and a trip to the HE semis/finals when they will need to really bring it every night to have any chance of looking at a trophy this season.
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

you're right that the guys you mentioned have a chance to step up, but my concern is with the guys who are forced into bigger roles for these two games. playing only 5 dmen, two of which are Linell and Jeke. Not sure who will be in goal now that Billett rejoined the team. given that this isn't a great offensive team, the goaltending/defense worries me this weekend.

Comment

I think it's possible we might get our collective arses handed to us this weekend, but that doesn't mean I have to be happy about it.
        I'll be happy with a split, nothing less, and very happy with anything more.
        BTW, I am not ruling out the possibility of the Eagles winning two. That would be very nice. These guys are capable of it. Team D baby, team D... and hustle their arses off beating the opponent to pucks. Simple.

Go Eagles!
        Last edited by FiveHole12; 01-02-2015, 10:34 AM.
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Brown is horrible. Dartmouth is a very solid team that I think will give BC fits.

I think BC splits.

Comment

Originally posted by bothman View Post
            Brown is horrible. Dartmouth is a very solid team that I think will give BC fits.

I think BC splits.
            i'm in

Comment

Dartmouth will spank bc

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                Dartmouth will spank bc
                we know

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                  we know
                  lolz...........2-1 BC late in the second. we have 11 SOG's

Comment

I don't care how bad Brown's record is. BC is missing 3 top D-men, a forward and their #1 goalie.
                    Good win. Check this chit out!

Fitz - Straight - Cango
                    Sanford - Gilmour - Gaudreau
                    Smith - Sit - Calnan
                    McMullen - Spiro - Silk

Doherty - Matheson
                    Savage - Linell
                    Jeke

Barone

Those are some bad azz Eagles right there!
                    Rip Dartmouth a new one tomorrow night boys!

Go Eagles!
                    Last edited by FiveHole12; 01-02-2015, 07:32 PM.
                    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

GIFs and recap

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...n-bears-eagles

Can't complain too much about that win
                      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

yep, i am certainly happy with the result. kudos to Barone and the defense for only giving up 1. best thing you can say about this team is they have kept their head above water. looking forward to seeing what they can be with the reinforcements for the 2nd half. up to #21!!!

Comment

BC now 6-2-1 since that four game losing streak to DU, #icebus, BU and Harvard.
                          BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                          -
                          Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            yep, i am certainly happy with the result. kudos to Barone and the defense for only giving up 1. best thing you can say about this team is they have kept their head above water. looking forward to seeing what they can be with the reinforcements for the 2nd half. up to #21!!!
                            yeah, agree. I'm a lot more optimistic than Dec 1st. No joke, MattG will have double digit goals

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                              Dartmouth will spank bc
                              I was expecting a similar Dartmouth spanking of Denver, a team BC split with at Denver, and came within a minute of getting 3 points.
                              What gives?

Comment

Just an off night for the mean big green

Comment

Working...
                                X