X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Season 2014 - 2015 Thread: PART I

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    that makes much more sense. a 98 is either a current soph or jr in high school.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Johhny G entertains us over the Christmas break.
      First career NHL hat trick.
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        that makes much more sense. a 98 is either a current soph or jr in high school.
        He is slated to enroll at BC for the fall of 2016 NOT 2017. He is currently a junior in high school.

Comment

Originally posted by recruited View Post
          He is slated to enroll at BC for the fall of 2016 NOT 2017. He is currently a junior in high school.
          :52 second mark. Filthy goal by Alex Tuch.
          It Happened!!!!

Comment

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/usa-...mpionship-2015

Steve Santini released from US National Junior Team roster…most likely due to not being fully healthy.
            https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
            Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

• Originally posted by recruited View Post
              If so won't help the team. 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                :52 second mark. Filthy goal by Alex Tuch.
                He scored one like that earlier this year at Conte, exactly the same thing. I think it was in the exhibition. With his size and ability to do a little dangling and some serious shooting, he's an impressive young player. At 220, guys just bounce off of him. There's a lot of Jimmy Hayes in his game I think.
                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                  If so won't help the team. 2017
                  You have no idea what you are talking about. Trust me it is 2016. And if he is not at BC in 2016 he won't be there in 2017 - too many other schools were in the running for 2016.

Comment

You have no idea what you are talking about. Trust me it is 2016. And if he is not at BC in 2016 he won't be there in 2017 - too many other schools were in the running for 2016.
                    This would beg the questions...
                    1. with so many schools interested, why did he choose BC?
                    2. if he is asked to defer until 2017, why would he be so eager to take his ball and go home?
                    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

kid would have to be projected high pick and play usndpt. otherwise those types are almost always pushed to do a post-grad year. if you are coming in and wanted to play as a true freshman 18yo, you better be ready.
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                        This would beg the questions...
                        1. with so many schools interested, why did he choose BC?
                        2. if he is asked to defer until 2017, why would he be so eager to take his ball and go home?
                        1. Best combination of school and hockey on the East coast - 1st choice.
                        2. Why should he waste a year of playing/developing at the ncaa level with other schools ( and even CHL ) as options.

The same could be said for any elite level hockey player - they have options. Its his first choice but not his only potential choice.
                        Last edited by recruited; 12-26-2014, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          kid would have to be projected high pick and play usndpt. otherwise those types are almost always pushed to do a post-grad year. if you are coming in and wanted to play as a true freshman 18yo, you better be ready.
                          Yes and yes

Campoli is projected to be a high draft pick and currently plays for US NTDP U17. He is a dual citizen born in Quebec.
                          Last edited by recruited; 12-26-2014, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
                            http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/usa-...mpionship-2015

Steve Santini released from US National Junior Team roster…most likely due to not being fully healthy.
                            I'd say more than just likely. Seems they waited till the very end to pull the plug because they really wanted him to be on the team. Tough break for Santini, but glad he'll be back playing for BC soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              I'd say more than just likely. Seems they waited till the very end to pull the plug because they really wanted him to be on the team. Tough break for Santini, but glad he'll be back playing for BC soon.
                              He definately would have helped today against Finland. Defence was sloppy.
                              Last edited by recruited; 12-26-2014, 11:28 PM.

Comment

1. Best combination of school and hockey on the East coast - 1st choice.
                                Amen!

Comment

Working...
                                X