This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Season 2014 - 2015 Thread: PART I

as for end of semester...all things considered, could be a lot worse than it is right now. they are at least above water. santini set to return. one thing i hadn't accounted for was the potential wjc losses for the games up at dartmouth. guess it's wait and see who makes the team. from what i remember, usa hockey usually takes guys who were on team last year so i would think demko and mccoshen are locks. not sure about santini given the injury situation.

Comment

believe they were around 30th in pwr recently and now up to 25. so within striking distance at least. that was a very big win.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        . one thing i hadn't accounted for was the potential wjc losses for the games up at dartmouth. guess it's wait and see who makes the team. .
        wait, we have players good enough to make it?

Comment

Potential for loss at Dartmouth?
          Put that in the L box

Comment

already did when you said it the first time

Comment

Have to like where the goals in recent games are coming from.
              This BC team may not be the most talented as we've grown accustomed to, but can't deny they play with a lot of heart.
              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

So who had Quinn & Destry 1 off the team lead in goals + Doherty leading the team in points at the close of the 1st semester?

All of the above deserve some serious kudos. Like NickP I wondered besides Doherty who has developed on this team, think you can safely add Destry to that list.

Interested to see how Santini's recovery is handled by team USA. Obviously, outside of him returning to the ice a couple of weeks ago, it's been code silent from the Vatican on his recovery but apparently he's going to camp.

Comment

FYI, got the Beanpot application on Saturday

Comment

so santini skated with team usa but still was no contact, wouldn't be the worst thing for him to miss the tournament and play in the dartmouth tournament. d is going to be scary thin

demko's rights were traded in the whl but apparently it doesn't matter...

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                      so santini skated with team usa but still was no contact, wouldn't be the worst thing for him to miss the tournament
                      it would be the best thing actually

Comment

New commit - '98 defenseman Mike Campoli. Seems like a really good pickup for BC, but I'm curious if he's a '15 or '16 arrival. If '15, the math on the blue line gets interesting, unless the staff thinks Santini, McCoshen or Hanifin is definitely leaving after this year.
                        BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                        -
                        Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by joegrav View Post
                          New commit - '98 defenseman Mike Campoli. Seems like a really good pickup for BC, but I'm curious if he's a '15 or '16 arrival. If '15, the math on the blue line gets interesting, unless the staff thinks Santini, McCoshen or Hanifin is definitely leaving after this year.
                          all three could be leavin, you bet!
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by joegrav View Post
                            Definately 2016. Not finishing high school early even with excellant grades.
                            No rush.

Comment

agreed 16 makes complete sense.

seems like a good get

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X