• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Season 2014 - 2015 Thread: PART I

Said in jest, you know that

Comment

Michigan put up 8 on UML back in Oct. 24th.
      Hit the skids for a bit but have scored 25 in their last 4 games.
      I think our Eagles may be in a bit of trouble Saturday.
      Let's see what we've got.

Go Eagles!
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

A new recruit: '95 Defenseman Josh Couturier Commits To The Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
          Wow, I love the fact that they listen to me. Not exactly the "20 year old freshman stiff" I was looking for, but its a start.

Comment

In other words someone is leaving

Comment

I knew Jerry would grab a Maine recruit eventually, congrats!
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                BC uses BCEagles.com/collegesportslive, it's $10 a month but it includes a ton of teams. Just make sure you cancel after you pay or it will re-up your subscription.
                Thanks, anyone else?
                Originally posted by alfablue
                Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
                Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  I knew Jerry would grab a Maine recruit eventually, congrats!
                  When did Maine steal him from Northeastern?

The Newbury, Mass. native originally verballed to Northeastern back in 2012.
                  Link
                  'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    you told mookie to mind his own business....... so
                    well that and fanboys be fickle bandwagon jumpers

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                      In other words someone is leaving
                      Sort of my thinking, especially with the news that they aren't done on the blue line.

I think we all assumed Matheson is gone after this year. Probably just protecting themselves considering Noah will be a top 5 pick this spring. Anyone beyond that could get dicey.

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                        When did Maine steal him from Northeastern?

Link
                        I was referring to the other kid.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                          Sort of my thinking, especially with the news that they aren't done on the blue line.
                          I believe the news/rumor was that they weren't done adding overage players to this class (Cloonan), not that they weren't done adding D.

I bet all D but Matheson stay for next year, Fitzgerald gets his spot in the top 6 and Couturier and Jeke are depth players.

Comment

Recap and GIFS from the Michigan win:

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...gan-wolverines
                            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                              Well that was certainly a disappointing weekend.

Beat the crappy teams, struggle with the good teams; sign of a mediocre team.

Some stats as we're ~a third through the season:
                              Balanced scoring, 3 with 10 points to lead the team (Tuch, Doherty!!, Gilmour)

Quinn -6, Fitz -7, Savage -8 ..yikes
                              For all the chit he gets here, still surprised Matheson only has 1 goal
                              Cangelosi still rocking the goose egg in goals. Pretty disappionting.
                              Watching most of the games the decisions with the puck resulted in turnovers often this year leading to goals. So I'm not really surprised by the plus/minus of these players. Matheson's stats or lack of scoring is not surprising to me having watching play now for 3 years. He just has not developed or matured the way he should have. BC needs to shoot more when they have the opportunity to and often when they try to make that extra pass instead of shooting, they end up with no SOG and turn the puck over and the opponent immediately go the other way for a scoring threat.

The PP is one of the worst I have ever seen at BC. Often they have problems getting shots on net and organizing quickly to get any offensive threats or chances to score. They seem to waste and spend a lot of the PP passing on the perimeter to each other waiting for that perfect shot. They cannot get the box to move or any player in the box to come out.

Some of the UM players not in the game sat near and had a good chat with fans near them. Tonight UM had no puck luck as they hit 2 posts and near misses in the 1st period. It would have been a different game if they had converted in the 1st period. In the 2nd they seem to dominate but couldn't put the puck in the net.

At least they ended the 1st have on a good note with points in the last 2 weekends.
                              NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

haven't checked thread in a while. ronnie and drew still talking out of their ***...keep it up!

Comment

Working...
                                X