X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Season 2014 - 2015 Thread: PART I

A win is a win is a win.
    But, just for kicks, I think someone should start tracking how many BC passes are made per game, to no one!
    Trust me, it's a lot.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
      I have an extra ticket for Michigan. Contact me privately if you want it. If you don't know how to reach me privately, I probably don't want to give it to you.
      Aren't you the old guy usually leaning up againt the wall wrapped up in an old wool blanket with no teeth and a bottle or is that that hack fivehole ?
      sure why not

Comment

This team misses Santini badly

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyFan22 View Post
          Cangelosi has stepped up his game. solid again tonight
          Great to see

Comment

• Originally posted by all bear View Post
            Aren't you the old guy usually leaning up againt the wall wrapped up in an old wool blanket with no teeth and a bottle or is that that hack fivehole ?
            No
            He is the guy walking around with a camera asking co-eds if they want to take a picture with him
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

thought Matheson made a lot of nice plays as the game went on last night. baby steps i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                This team misses Santini badly
                they miss Billy Arnold more if you know what I'm sayin

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                thought Matheson made a lot of nice plays as the game went on last night. baby steps i guess.
                if you say so

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  misery loves company, no?!?!?
                  no

Comment

i know we suck but nothing here for two days? i'm away on business and checked in to see..........................nothing

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                      i know we suck but nothing here for two days? i'm away on business and checked in to see..........................nothing
                      Not much to discuss right now. Average team with issues that have been beaten to death for a good portion of the last two seasons.

Michigan looks to be an even matchup so we'll see how that goes.
                      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Who would've had Teddy Doherty leading the team in points with 1 game to go in the first half?

Any word on Santini? I know he was back on the ice last week or so but haven't heard anything since. Think his return will really open a lot up. First he's best defenseman in his own end on the team, allows Noah to skate, shifts McCoshen back to the left, hopefully moves Linell back up front & plays in all scenarios. Thinking about it, beyond Demko he might be the most valuable player on the team. Thinking of goaltending, any update on Billett? With Demko heading to WJC soon, will be interesting starting Barone and behind him a club goalie...

Comment

Who would've had Teddy Doherty leading the team in points with 1 game to go in the first half?

therein lies the problem

Comment

Any word on Santini? I know he was back on the ice last week or so but haven't heard anything since. Think his return will really open a lot up. First he's best defenseman in his own end on the team, allows Noah to skate, shifts McCoshen back to the left, hopefully moves Linell back up front & plays in all scenarios. Thinking about it, beyond Demko he might be the most valuable player on the team. Thinking of goaltending, any update on Billett? With Demko heading to WJC soon, will be interesting starting Barone and behind him a club goalie...
                            If only Joe Pearce had more eligibility.
                            Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                            The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                              If only Joe Pearce had more eligibility.
                              I have been trying to remember his name for a couple months. He was a decent goalie.
                              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                                you told mookie to mind his own business....... so
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X