X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Season 2014 - 2015 Thread: PART I

Originally posted by blackbear80 View Post
    Drew Bledsoe #1 overall. Tom Brady 6th round.
    ah yah.... and guess what?!?! bellicheat let brady finish qb grad skool

therefore...... yer makin' my point
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

after the hole they've dug themselves every weekend is a big one.

saw BC is 1 for their last 40 on the powerplay over the last 9 games. That's nearly impossible.

happy this one is on nbcsports, saves me from sitting in traffic and the most overpriced ticket in HE.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post

saw BC is 1 for their last 40 on the powerplay over the last 9 games. That's nearly impossible.

happy this one is on nbcsports, saves me from sitting in traffic and the most overpriced ticket in HE.
        They have lowered the prices at UNH as I think I paid 12 bucks for my PC-UNH ticket but it definitely wasn't above 15.
        Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Originally posted by claver2010 View Post

Maine is by far the most overpriced in hockey east. A lot of the tickets are $50 and there is nothing particularly special about them. I like to wind up the BC fans but I will admit their tickets are definitely the best value. It's nice that the parking is convenient and free too.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            Maine is by far the most overpriced in hockey east. A lot of the tickets are $50 and there is nothing particularly special about them. I like to wind up the BC fans but I will admit their tickets are definitely the best value. It's nice that the parking is convenient and free too.
            It's a discount if you go to the game!!!

If you head up for entry to the Shawn Walsh Memorial and Museum that is $55 on its own (though you do get a big bowl of puddin' with your entry)

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              PC is free parking too....
              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

no way in hell that shouldn't be a goal

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  I take it you had the opportunity to see it on TV? I was at the wrong end of the ice to see anything, but what does "goalie was unable to play his position" mean? Is that anything like goalie interference, then why no penalty? Did the commentators have anything constructive to offer. In the stands, we were simply confused.
                  Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

IMO hockey east refs have always been too eager to find any slightest piece of evidence in order to wave off a goal. you can say hodge is biased but he thought it should have been a goal.

there was slight contact with clark but the interpretation from the refs that the contact prevented clark from making a save on that is laughable. even if he wasn't slightly contacted it was gonna be a sure fire goal no matter what.

Comment

agree but it's the norm for us over the years, you just expect us to lose every one of the reviews. It's always gonna be that way. I wish they would just call no goal when BC puts it in and goal when the opponent scores so we don't have to sit through the wait........................... No question, the positive of this game is #26 . Hope this helps the kid get going, we need him especially but also about another half dozen others to step it up too

Comment

there was slight contact with clark but the interpretation from the refs that the contact prevented clark from making a save on that is laughable. even if he wasn't slightly contacted it was gonna be a sure fire goal no matter what.
                        I didn't understand that call either. The puck was loose in the crease.

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                          agree but it's the norm for us over the years, you just expect us to lose every one of the reviews. It's always gonna be that way. I wish they would just call no goal when BC puts it in and goal when the opponent scores so we don't have to sit through the wait........................... No question, the positive of this game is #26 . Hope this helps the kid get going, we need him especially but also about another half dozen others to step it up too
                          WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Comment

GIFs and recap:

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...shire-wildcats
                            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Way too much perimeter play from this team. Guys trying to be heroes and not keeping it simple. Not a good performance last night against a very subpar UNH team.

Lots has to come together for this team to start to excel. I think it will, but it clearly has yet to happen.

Comment

He moved the goalies pad, gonna get that call every time.

Comment

Working...
                                X