• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Season 2014 - 2015 Thread: PART I

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
    UConn 1-0.
    Who else? Evan Richardson. PPG at 11:32
    needless to say, rubbing salt in the wound. Do we have a SOG from the third or fourth line yet?

Comment

Destry and Sit have a few SOG. Smith has taken some.. WIDE.

Still 1-0 UConn with 11:27 to go in the 2nd.
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Eagles out shooting UConn 12-5 so far in the 2nd with nothing to show for it.
        21-18 total SOG in BC favor thus far.
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Eagles out shooting UConn 12-5 so far in the 2nd with nothing to show for it.
          21-18 total SOG in BC favor thus far.
          shouldn't you be posting this in the UNH thread?

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
            shouldn't you be posting this in the UNH thread?
            Haha... but SOG are not meaningless IMO. You can't score without SOG.

20:00 to go in this one. UConn holding onto a 1-0 lead going into the 3rd.

Comment

Still 1-0 with 9:00 to go.

Comment

3:30 to go.
                I can understand losing a trap game such as this with BU coming up on Friday. But 1-0??? That's just not right.

Comment

somebody once told me it's pretty hard to win when you don't score

worst part is, should uconn hang on, the yahoos in attendance will think uconn is soon to become a national power

Comment

• Aaaaahahahahahahaha
                    Ahahahahahahahaha
                    Agahahahahhaha.

BC just lost to Uconn. Ahahahahahahaha.
                    Originally posted by reBlur
                    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Cavs beats Jerry, 1-0. Final.

Congrats Cavs.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        So if Demko does in fact sit this one out and UConn plays a tight defensive game like they have been, given the uncertainty of BC's scoring depth, don't be surprised by a close, competitive game.
                        well, i expected a close low scoring game but not THIS low scoring

Comment

Union falls to RPI and now BC falls to UConn. ..a taste of things to come this season?

Comment

Cavs beats Jerry, 1-0. Final.

Congrats Cavs.
                            It's about time Lebron showed up
                            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

I was incredibly impressed by your players tonight. They just seemed very slightly out of sync. Not sure how our Huskies beat the Eagles (on talent alone it should not have happened), but we'll take it. Perhaps the crowd had something to do with it. I have never seen 8,000 at a UConn game and never seen them so passionate.

Comment

Originally posted by RSTuthill View Post
                                I was incredibly impressed by your players tonight. They just seemed very slightly out of sync. Not sure how our Huskies beat the Eagles (on talent alone it should not have happened), but we'll take it. Perhaps the crowd had something to do with it. I have never seen 8,000 at a UConn game and never seen them so passionate.
                                The team has seemed 'very slightly out of synch' since day one. We have patience because we have Jerry and these things usually work themselves out.

Two former Eagles got us last night, Mike Cavanaugh and Evan Richardson. Good job gentlemen... hopefully it won't happen again.

Congrats to your boys. For us, beating BU Friday will make it seem like this game never happened.
                                Last edited by FiveHole12; 11-06-2014, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X