X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    and it shows

Never said Warsofsky would have a big nhl carear.
    lol...sure

and dumoulin just turned 23, full year younger than your boy warso. i still think dumoulin will break through in the nhl. if not penguins, somewhere else.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Season 2014 - 2015 Thread: PART I

and if he doesnt i have zero problem saying i was WRONG

you should try it

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
        he has the ability to score like Collins? Is that a joke
        Your mind is not capable of comprehending my point. That is all.
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          and if he doesnt i have zero problem saying i was WRONG

you should try it
          but I am not wrong. BC didnt give Union a tough game and Harvard will beat BC in beanpot. And BC was a one line team, laughable to say otherwise

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post

what is ambiguos about, "has the ability to score like collins"

that is a joke

Comment

but I am not wrong. BC didnt give Union a tough game and Harvard will beat BC in beanpot. And BC was a one line team, laughable to say otherwise
              You gonna bet your double wide on that?
              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

what is ambiguos about, "has the ability to score like collins"

that is a joke
                Not many college kids can snipe a shot like he did on his first goal last night. Between the face off dot and goal line (tough angle), goalie squared up to him... rifles a wrister top shelf over the goalies shoulder.
                Lucky shot? Maybe. But the velocity of that shot isn't luck... it was an invisible bullet.
                That's what I mean by his ability to score. Not saying he's going to put up 30 goals. He scored 2 goals last night... one on a highly skilled shot and the other because he hustled his arse off to get into position to score on the door step.

Spiro has 2 goals on 3 SOG in 3 games. Let's see what happens if he puts the puck on net a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                  he can't understand mine either, i'm sensing a theme. he takes something you say and turns it into something you didn't. what a skill.

Comment

i see tony is reading the thread. think i remember him or one of his buddies and others arguing with hoky about the one line team nonsense. the madness never ends, hoky simply can't give it up and has never been wrong about anything. hope he isn't married.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      i see tony is reading the thread. think i remember him or one of his buddies and others arguing with hoky about the one line team nonsense. the madness never ends, hoky simply can't give it up and has never been wrong about anything. hope he isn't married.
                      Don't forget that he said he's a CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Yeah, right.
                      Originally posted by mookie1995
                      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                        wowzers, just like the good ole days. I went out for a while and had some stuff to read when I got back, nice! Is Harvard still in the Beanpot?
                        They're in it but not really with Teddy Donato as coach ) When was the last time they made the finals ?? OK hoping for a weekend sweep tonight with UMass.
                        NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                          They're in it but not really with Teddy Donato as coach ) When was the last time they made the finals ?? OK hoping for a weekend sweep tonight with UMass.
                          The wild 7-6 BC OT win in , I dunno, 2008! Petricki?

Comment

Claver, best uniforms since they effed them up a few years ago

Comment

what is umass' deal?

Comment

Why are they wearing their maroon unis at home?
                                Originally posted by mookie1995
                                bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                                Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                                Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Working...
                                X