This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Season 2014 - 2015 Thread: PART I

wondering if the UML game was simply a "blue out" promotion and same for the game at RIT. guessing that's why BC wore white both times.

Comment

looks like the women are playing cornell at conte as we speak. wonder how many times a season these doubleheaders take place. not the greatest ice at conte, not sure how much of a factor situations like this is.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        looks like the women are playing cornell at conte as we speak. wonder how many times a season these doubleheaders take place. not the greatest ice at conte, not sure how much of a factor situations like this is.
        Worth noting, the puck was bouncing all over the place in the UNB exhibition and the BC women had played Syracuse on the Conte ice hours earlier.

I believe tomorrow is also the same thing.

Good practice for the boys come April when the Garden ice is overused from all those Frozen Four teams practicing/playing. That BC vs. BU semifinal is going to be epic and will most certainly be the late game anyway.
        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

i thought you had abandoned ship after the lowell loss...good to see you're still on board!

Comment

hello?

spiro with 2 for his fan club

fitzgerald is fantastic. hanifin looking comfortable and confident. should have a big year.

sanford didnt score but had a great game IMO

Comment

also, good game from demko even with the misplay on first goal

Comment

Blah first period. Very good 2nd and 3rd. Demko made some huge huge saves tonight.

Lots of guys had great games. Hanifin is ridiculous. Straight skated really well tonight. Fitzgerald may have had his best game in a BC uniform.
                Originally posted by reBlur
                the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Recap and GIFs of all 8 goals:

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...hc-hockey-east

Thinking that Tuch/Gilmour/Calnan line looks really good.
                  Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                  Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                  Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                    Let me know how the 7:30 Friday start works out traffic wise
                    conte was as empty or more so last night at 7:30 , some things will never change. (good turnout by the students when they finally finished getting amped up and got in the building by the start of the second period

Originally posted by J.D. View Post

fitzgerald is fantastic. hanifin looking comfortable and confident. should have a big year.
                    Fitzgerald is the best player on the team......starting to wonder about Cangelosi though.........yes, FiveHole12 was quite a happy man with the play of his man Spiro
                    Last edited by sterlippo1; 10-25-2014, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                      Straight skated really well tonight. .
                      for straight you mean..........had a really great shift though blocking a sure goal as a CC player had an open net that I think would have given CC a 2-1 lead then almost setting up a goal in transition after the block. Had to rub my eyes and double check the number on the uniform.

Comment

ya think someone missed an open net off that feed from straight

Comment

Frosh forwards Tuch and Sanford play like upper classmen. Great vision, skill, passing.
                          Hanifin's skating ability reminds me of someone that played in Boston many years ago. Nice end to end rush by him last night.
                          Fitz is making things happen going to the net. His last two goals have come off rebounds of his own initial shot.

Cam Spiro... hidden away in a closet for 3 years. Ready for prime time. The kid is a player. Highly skilled, hustles all over the ice, great hockey sense, makes things happen, a nose for the net. The second best scoring threat on the team at the forward position IMO.
                          Spiro's 1st goal was absolutely sniped. Blistering wrist shot. Goalie never saw it.
                          Spiro's 2nd goal... IIRC, he had a hand in the CC turnover. Saw an opportunity and hustled his arse up ice to get in position for the goal on a great pass from Tuch. Lots of guys don't put out that kind of effort for something that may not happen. I see many plus's in this kid's game.
                          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                            ...yes, FiveHole12 was quite a happy man with the play of his man Spiro
                            The kid is a dam good hockey player.

If you liked Billy Arnold's game, you'll like this kid.
                            If you liked Chris Collin's game, you'll like this kid.
                            If you liked Steven Gionta's game, you'll like this kid.
                            I see all three of those guys in Spiro's game.
                            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

there was some clown tweeting at the kid about sanford this, sanford that...hoping he'd be dropped from the lineup after just one game.

Comment

I'm totally on board with the Spiro talk, he has looked very very good.
                                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Working...
                                X