2014-2015 Season ticket prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2014-2015 Season ticket prices?

I paid $345 for mine at Notre Dame, including the potential Hockey East playoff tickets, as well as being forced to buy the two-day package for the NCAA regional. Obviously I'll be there regardless of Notre Dame's iffy chances of joining me, but I'm betting if the Irish miss the NCAAs in 2015, 75% of the season ticket holders will not be there. If Notre Dame hosts a Hockey East series and makes the NCAAs, that ticket price is a great deal IMO. No more than $15 per game and less on a per game average if Notre Dame plays one or two NCAA tournament games.

Comment

Can't remember this years price for tickets at Miami, but last year was $310 for 18 games, ~$17.22/game.

This year the new season ticket pricing plans were implemented, including a minimum $125 for each ticket.

As well as a $500 fee every 3 years if you want to keep your same seat, otherwise you are put back into the pool and have to go through a re-seating process.

Considering there are 18 games again this year (16 regular 2 exhibition), I will use the $310 again, but I'd guess closer to $350.

So $435 for 1 ticket if you want a random seat. $24.17/game.

601.67 (spreading out the 500 over the 3 years even though it was due in a lump sum), if you want to keep your same ticket, or $33.43/game.

Comment

RPI ticket prices:

General Public: $255, Faculty Staff and Alumni: $213, Children 3-12 and RPI Grads 3 yrs + $175.
        Parking is $65 per season and there is a VIP Season Ticket package for $500 which gives you everything except for a guaranteed RPI win.
        Tickets include 16 regular season and 1 exhibition game plus the Union Mayors Cup game and 3 possible playoff games. Comes out to about $13 a game for the General Public (about the same as Yale).

And that 3-year fee at Miami is a ripoff.
        Last edited by RPI fan 4 life; 08-22-2014, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kwik View Post
          Colgate has a bunch of options, but if I'm doing the math right, it looks like it would actually cost MORE to buy a season ticket then to just buy each game individually:

Chairback Seating: $190 for a season ticket, $183 if you buy them individually
          Bleachers: $120 for the season vs. $103 individually

It does work out that you save a little bit if you qualify for the "community" ticket (anyone within 50 miles of Hamilton), but it's not a huge amount. Playoff games aren't included, but there is a discount. Basically the only sell is a guaranteed seat for the Cornell game.
          Does the "community" ticket only apply for season tickets, or for individual games? Oddly enough, I actually qualify.

Comment

Brown season tickets are usually $90, and there are 13 home games this year. So about $6 a game? Unless they raise the prices this year due to the extra home game (usually only have 12).

They also haven't sent out the information yet, so this is purely speculative and based on past precedence.

The benefits of following a historically bad team with no fanbase!

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
              RPI ticket prices:

General Public: $255, Faculty Staff and Alumni: $213, Children 3-12 and RPI Grads 3 yrs + $175.
              Parking is $65 per season and there is a VIP Season Ticket package for $500 which gives you everything except for a guaranteed RPI win.
              Tickets include 16 regular season and 1 exhibition game plus the Union Mayors Cup game and 3 possible playoff games. Comes out to about $13 a game for the General Public (about the same as Yale).

And that 3-year fee at Miami is a ripoff.
              Well, if they added beer sales at the rink, I might not mind the fee.

Comment

UAH's season tickets are $192 for 16 games (14 regular season games and 2 exhibitions), so $12 per game. That's only for reserved seating in the lower bowl.
                Michael Napier - UAH '97
                uahhockey.com

UAH Chargers Hockey
                U.S. National Club Champions - 1982, 1983, 1984
                NCAA Division II National Champions - 1996, 1998
                CHA Regular Season Champions - 2001, 2003
                CHA Tournament Champions - 2007, 2010

Comment

Ok thought I'd throw a curveball here.. Oswego is $112 for 16 games one vs the USA U-18,,,,great rink with a nice concession, seats 2500 seats with 500 standing,great place to see a game especially White-Out Weekend when ya cant hear ya self think..

Comment

Merrimack -

Adult Reserved: $395
                    Youth/Senior Reserved: $295
                    Blue Line Club: First membership is $1295, further memberships are $1195

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Does the "community" ticket only apply for season tickets, or for individual games? Oddly enough, I actually qualify.
                      Just the season ticket.

They also do a Maroon package, which is all Friday night games, plus Cornell, and a White package, which is all Saturday games, plus Cornell for a flat $120 chairback/$60 bleacher. Buy them each individually, and it would run you $109 for the reserved seat and $59 for the bleacher. Really, the only major push for season tickets at Colgate is the guaranteed seat for the Cornell game, which is the only guaranteed sellout on the schedule. May change when the new building opens up in a couple years.

Comment

It was $654 to renew my two seats at Kelley Rink.
                        Originally posted by mookie1995
                        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Paid 1134 for 3 tickets at UVM so 22 dollars a game. Wish it was a new arena I was paying that for!

Comment

I get the cheap seats for Air Force and Colorado College:

Air Force: $70 per ticket for 18 games ($3.89 per game)
                            Colorado College: $140 per ticket for 21 games ($6.67 per game)
                            Last edited by CCTiger; 09-09-2014, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Norwich Division III has 12 home games this year and season tickets are $140.
                              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                              GO LAKERS!!!
                              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                              Oswego State '09

Comment

MTU, 300 dollars for 18 games. Some games are premium games which are included. I expect some games will be sellouts and tickets harder to get than previous years. Glad I didn't go to UND. Jeebus.!

I'm hoping to go to a game at the whale this year, are tickets readily available there? Trying to see Brown, but you know, whatever.
                                MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Working...
                                X