X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2014-15

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
    Wish someone would tell the PxP guy that #19 is Fornaris and not Filipe.
    It's an exhibition game for him too.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Wish someone would tell the PxP guy that #19 is Fornaris and not Filipe.
      It is Filipe. He is an affiliate brought up for the game. Definitely not Fornaris as I watch the game.

Comment

Originally posted by herbst20 View Post
        It is Filipe. He is an affiliate brought up for the game. Definitely not Fornaris as I watch the game.
        Then strike the cross checking penalty. That is a bad sign however if he has not played in either of the first two games.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

...was hoping it was Loos because he looks much bigger than 5’8” I don’t even see Filipe on the roster. Oh, as herby said, “affiliate”.
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

...was hoping it was Loos because he looks much bigger than 5’8” I don’t even see Filipe on the roster. Oh, as herby said, “affiliate”.
            Yes I don't know what the story is with Fornaris. I will try to find out more this week.

Yes I bet you were hoping it was Carlos. Filipe is a 6'2 winger from Malden Catholic in the Boston area. '16 Northeastern commit.

Comment

Yes I don't know what the story is with Fornaris. I will try to find out more this week.
              I'd be interested too. If he is a healthy scratch it would not surprise me if CR tries to trade him.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Saturday, the Cedar Rapids Roughriders lost to the Muskegon Lumberjacks 4-3 in a preseason game. Although the box score states at the moment that Carlos Fornaris had a cross checking penalty, he did not dress as herbst20 pointed out. http://ushl2011.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=2482467

Fornaris's preseason line is now 0-0-0-0-0.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Saturday, the Toronto Patriots defeated the Oakville Blades 3-1. Jacob Hayhurst had an assist. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=2473173

Hayhurst's line is now 1-0-1-1-0.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Saturday, the Waterloo Black Hawks lost to the Dubuque Fighting Saints 4-2 in a preseason game. Charlie Manley had no points or penalties. http://ushl2011.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=2510602

Manley's preseason line is now 2-0-0-0-2.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

The scores of the Alberni Valley and Victoria games will be posted here but likely nothing else http://www.bchl.ca/leagues/todays_sc...sh=0&link=bchl.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        The scores of the Alberni Valley and Victoria games will be posted here but likely nothing else http://www.bchl.ca/leagues/todays_sc...sh=0&link=bchl.
                        ...only thing I could find so far in regards to Alberni’s games..... Bulldogs take a 2-0 lead Patrick Lyster pots a rebound on the rush fro Jake Vitta and Evan Tironese at 10:21 .... http://hammersdogs.blogspot.com/
                        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

...only thing I could find so far in regards to Alberni’s games..... Bulldogs take a 2-0 lead Patrick Lyster pots a rebound on the rush fro Jake Vitta and Evan Tironese at 10:21 .... http://hammersdogs.blogspot.com/
                          Hopefully the BCHL will provide better info in the regular season. Victoria lost 5-4 in OT. AV won 8-5 according to your link. That was the only mention of ET so he probably had one assist.
                          Last edited by Ralph Baer; 09-07-2014, 05:25 AM. Reason: typo
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

And on Sunday, Tri-City plays a home and home with Des Moines on the same day. http://ushl2011.stats.pointstreak.co...&date=09/07/14 (182 miles between Omaha and Kearney on I-80)
                            I got this wrong. Tri-City is indeed playing two games today with Des Moines and each is indeed the home team for one of them, but both are being played in Omaha. OTOH, the USHL website has been down all morning. (Just when i was thinking that they are the only league that is doing things correctly.) I will post the summaries eventually.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I forgot to post the next games.

Code:
                               # Name                Ps Team (League)                      Gm- G- A-  P- PM Next Gm
                              27 Todd Burgess        RW Fairbanks Ice Dogs (NAHL)           0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/12/14
                              19 Austin Cho          LD St. Andrews College (CISAA|MPHL)    0- 0- 0-  0-  0 11/19/14?
                              19 Carlos Fornaris      C Cedar Rapids Roughriders (USHL)     0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/12/14 ex
                              19 Jacob Hayhurst       C Toronto Patriots (OJHL)             1- 0- 1-  1-  0 09/08/14
                              26 Charlie Manley      LD Waterloo Black Hawks (USHL)         0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/16/14 ex
                               8 Meirs Moore         LD Victoria Grizzlies (BCHL)           0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/13/14 ex
                              17 Alex Rodriguez      RW Sioux City Musketeers (USHL)        0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/16/14 ex
                              15 Evan Tironese       LW Alberni Valley Bulldogs (BCHL)      0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/12/14 ex
                              31 Alec Dillon          G Tri-City Storm (USHL)           0- 0- 0-0-0.00-.000 09/07/14 ex (2 games)
                              Women
                              76 Jaime Grigsby        F Whitby Wolves (PWHL)                0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/07/14 ex
                               6 Josefine Hansen    D/F Shattuck-St. Mary's Prep            0- 0- 0-  0-  0
                              12 Ana Orzechowski      D Pittsburgh Penguins Elite?          0- 0- 0-  0-  0
                              18 Makenna Thomas       F Chicago Young Americans             0- 0- 0-  0-  0
                              37 Lovisa Selander      G SDE Hockey                      0- 0- 0-0-0.00-.000
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I got this wrong. Tri-City is indeed playing two games today with Des Moines and each is indeed the home team for one of them, but both are being played in Omaha. OTOH, the USHL website has been down all morning. (Just when i was thinking that they are the only league that is doing things correctly.) I will post the summaries eventually.
                                site is still down but Blake Weyrick gets the 1st game start.... https://***********/TriCityStorm

Comment

Working...
                                X