Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The NCHC Year Two: Haters Please Form A Queue to the Right

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    League goes 4-1 on night two of the weekend and nary a WCHA troll to be found...
    And Sunday 2-0. Weekend Total 8-6.

As much as it pains me to say, gulp, only cc went 2-0
    GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
      As much as it pains me to say, gulp, only cc went 2-0
      I don't think their sweep of UAH is going to be much of a boost to their Pairwise ranking come March.

Comment

Nevermind that the conference went 6-1-0 on Saturday and Sunday, the NCHC still sucks and the sky is still falling... luckily I am getting a new fleece SCSU helmet soon to protect myself. What're YOU doing about it?
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
          Isn't there a kid getting picked on in real life that you can stick up for?
          You made a crack about UND losing, great. I mean I laughed my *** off at that score too. But then you kept piling on and it didn't seem like it was gonna stop. I was just pointing out if you're gonna puff your chest out, maybe you should do it once your team has, ya know, won a game in the season.

In an unrelated note, now that the Kings have their first win of the year, the other 29 teams officially suck

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
            Nevermind that the conference went 6-1-0 on Saturday and Sunday, the NCHC still sucks and the sky is still falling... luckily I am getting a new fleece SCSU helmet soon to protect myself. What're YOU doing about it?
            I'm urging you to get a winter hat that doesn't look stupid. Just get a SCSU stocking cap and call it good. That's what I am doing.
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
              I'm urging you to get a winter hat that doesn't look stupid. Just get a SCSU stocking cap and call it good. That's what I am doing.
              Won't a SCSU stocking cap clash with your Bulldogs jersey?

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                Won't a SCSU stocking cap clash with your Bulldogs jersey?
                I forgot to mention I'm burning mine in a ceremony before UMD plays Scsu in St. Cloud
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

But then you kept piling on and it didn't seem like it was gonna stop.
                  Where do you come up with this stuff? One comment, and then a reply to your comment. I sure was going nuts.

I was just pointing out if you're gonna puff your chest out, maybe you should do it once your team has, ya know, won a game in the season.
                  Now point out where I puffed my chest out. I said nothing about St. Cloud. Maybe you should quit making stuff up. I am just pointing out that there is a difference between losing 3-1 against a top 5 team and, ya know, losing 5-1 against Bemidji.
                  Originally posted by SJHovey
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  Originally posted by Brenthoven
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

I forgot to mention I'm burning mine in a ceremony before UMD plays Scsu in St. Cloud
                    Just remember what happened the last time you tried to do this. You have to take the cap off BEFORE you set on fire.
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      Just remember what happened the last time you tried to do this. You have to take the cap off BEFORE you set on fire.
                      Took my nice golden locks a couple months to recover from that one.
                      tUMD Hockey

Comment

I will never take fashion advice from someone who owns maroon pants.

I know what you're trying to do there… but I legitimately sacrificed mine to the hockey gods by losing it in a drunken stupor. Setting it on fire won't work.

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                        Where do you come up with this stuff? One comment, and then a reply to your comment.
                        Right. That's two comments, in less than an hour. Seemed like you were on a roll Bluto.

Comment

I will never take fashion advice from someone who owns maroon pants.
                          That should bolster my advice not hinder it.
                          tUMD Hockey

Comment

• Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                            That should bolster my advice not hinder it.
                            Maroon pants never bolster anything.
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                              Maroon pants never bolster anything.
                              They bolster my gold and white jerseys though!
                              tUMD Hockey

Comment

Uh, how is it that "The Premiere Conference in all of College Hockey" season thread has gotten buried clear back on page 4?

As I write this, the NCHC is 25-14-2 against non-conference opponents.

Every NCHC team has a .500 or better record against non-conference opponents so far this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X