2014-2015 University of Minnesota-Duluth Bulldogs Womens Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2014-2015 University of Minnesota-Duluth Bulldogs Womens Hockey

Still no ability for 'Dog fans to watch streamed games this season. The injury is listed as "day to day"...the power should be turned on soon...I hope by Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
      Still no ability for 'Dog fans to watch streamed games this season. The injury is listed as "day to day"...the power should be turned on soon...I hope by Friday.
      I was able to watch last weekend's Wisconsin series online via umdbulldogs.com. It looks like they have the links up now for this weekend's series. If you go to umdbulldogs.com and scroll to the bottom where the schedule of events is listed, click the video icon next to the women's game. It will take you to an NCHC site which is where the men's games are streamed also. A month long pass is 14.95 (I think) and that includes watching the UMD men's games as well. My only problem with the video is that there is little to no audio. You have to stream the audio via KUMD online but that audio was about 45 seconds ahead of the video feed

Comment

Small crowds at AMSOIL my last few trips. Seems the last couple season's results have affected attendance in Duluth. Sparse crowd right now...12 minutes ' til puck drop.
        Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Champ is still fugly...in case you were wonderin'.
          Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Girls Hockey: Haley signs on with UMD
            http://www.republican-eagle.com/cont...aley-signs-umd
            Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
              Girls Hockey: Haley signs on with UMD
              http://www.republican-eagle.com/cont...aley-signs-umd
              If she makes the transition to D1 smoothly enough it sounds like she will be able to make a healthy contribution to UMD's recent anemic numbers...although this season seems to be an improvement, so far, for the 'Dogs.

Comment

The floodgates opened in the 3rd period. UMD 7 - Cornell 2.

SOG UMD 41 - Cornell 27.

Brykaliuk with a goal at the end of a beautiful tic tac toe play.

A fairly fast game and a number of very nice passing sequences...starting to remind me of the 'Dogs of a few years ago.

Comment

UMD captures the belt.
                  Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Comment

UMD 2 - Cornell 0 final. SOG UMD 32 - Cornell 21.

Down by two Cornell pulled their goalie with over two minutes left and had a very short lived two man advantage with a 'Dog in the box until Poudrier got the gate.

Don't know what happened to McParland's speed...she got beaten twice in a footrace for the puck deep in UMD's end. Appeared to have a small fuel tank...with a leak in it.

Based on this weekend's games, which is an obviously small sampling, this is a vastly improved UMD team from the last two seasons. More upper end talent and cohesion. Some extremely beautiful high speed passing sequences this weekend.

Fast game...each team seemed to have their share of difficulty against the other's speed. Saulnier can fly and is dangerous with Jenner.

Entertaining games.

The results shouldn't hurt the 'Dogs' rankings on Monday.

Oh, and 9 wins in a row, after the last two years...we'll take it.

Comment

Rumor has it that Villilä may have a torn MCL. I've heard of athletes playing through that injury so let's hope it's the MCL and not the ACL

Comment

A few weeks old but former Bulldog gets traded and has headed east in the CWHL...

http://www.cwhl.ca/view/cwhl/news-644/news_218484

Comment

UMD 3 - OSU 2 after shootout.

Looked like a great game. Beautiful goal my Mrazova to tie it up in the third.

And a nice backhander off a move by McParland for the OT winner.

Comment

Word is that Zoe Hickel has been invited to USA National Team Camp starting December 26th in Blaine, MN. Great kid, well deserved

Comment

Originally posted by CrankIt View Post
                              Word is that Zoe Hickel has been invited to USA National Team Camp starting December 26th in Blaine, MN. Great kid, well deserved
                              Completely agree.
                              "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

The search for an entire coaching staff begins. (Forgot to post this here last night).

I hope the team was gathered and informed immediately...it sounds as though they were.

http://bulldoghockeyblog.areavoices....season-at-umd/

Comment

Working...
                                X