Norwich 14-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norwich 14-15

Watching the Stanley Cup and realize that George Como would have done just as good a job, or better, than the NBCSN crew, in calling the action.

Re: Norwich 14-15

If you're talking about Kenny Alberts, yes. If you're talking about Doc, no.

Comment

Thanks Suntan ... Always appreciate such kind words. I am psyched already about 2014-2015 ... I've got to agree with Oates though ... Doc is in a class of his own!
      Last edited by PuckVoice; 06-10-2014, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PuckVoice View Post
        Thanks Suntan ... Always appreciated such kind words. I am psyched already about 2014-2015 ... I've got to agree with Oates though ... Doc is in a class of his own!
        I love CBC and all, but Doc is excellent. I've really grown to appreciate him in the last few seasons.
        Twitter: DanMountSports
        2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
          I love CBC and all, but Doc is excellent. I've really grown to appreciate him in the last few seasons.
          Doc Emerick ... Just honored as the National Sportscasters/Sportswriters Association National Sportscaster of the Year! That is for all sports folks ... a HUGE honor for a hockey guy!
          Last edited by PuckVoice; 06-10-2014, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Update:
            @sweetesthockey: Former Bear and AHL MVP Keith Aucoin to Switzerland http://goo.gl/W9QhIc #hbh
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              Update:
              @sweetesthockey: Former Bear and AHL MVP Keith Aucoin to Switzerland http://goo.gl/W9QhIc #hbh
              Saw Keith's Dad today down in Massachusetts ... he confirms Switzerland for next season.

Comment

Congrats to Eric McCambly '94 and DJ Fimiani '10 on landing head coaching jobs at Daniel Webster as they start their inaugural seasons of men's and women's hockey in 2014-15.

RELEASE: http://www.norwichathletics.com/spor...i-McCambly-DWC
                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                GO LAKERS!!!
                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                Oswego State '09

Comment

Not to say I'm anxious or anything but it is a mere 135 days until the Cadets face off with Plymouth State in the Halloween night season opener at Kreitzberg ... can't wait for my 17th season calling Norwich Hockey on WDEV and NSN Sports!!!

Comment

Not to say I'm anxious or anything but it is a mere 135 days until the Cadets face off with Plymouth State in the Halloween night season opener at Kreitzberg ... can't wait for my 17th season calling Norwich Hockey on WDEV and NSN Sports!!!
                    Don't you have Lakemonsters season to cover?
                    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

And an NU football season

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                        Don't you have Lakemonsters season to cover?
                        Yup(fifth game of 52 tonight) and I really like doing baseball ... football too after that, but the season I really look forward to starts on Halloween night!

Comment

Yup(fifth game of 52 tonight) and I really like doing baseball ... football too after that, but the season I really look forward to starts on Halloween night!
                          Actually had a Cadets fan come by the Tourist Booth on Church Street today ... talked hockey for 15 minutes ... wetted the appetite.

Comment

Talk on another thread about bringing Castleton into the mix for the Prime Link, this would get rid of a team from the West, but would sort of get back to the original concept with Castleton replacing Potsdam. Anybody have any thought on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Former NUSuntan View Post
                              Talk on another thread about bringing Castleton into the mix for the Prime Link, this would get rid of a team from the West, but would sort of get back to the original concept with Castleton replacing Potsdam. Anybody have any thought on this?
                              Is the Rutland Rink Primelink worthy?
                              Well, was Maxcy?
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                              X