Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMaine: No Cure for the Summertime Blues but to BEAR the Months 'till October!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post
    Huh? $20 per seat seems like a pretty good deal to me.....much better than $50.

Edit: Looks like the "donor" seats are shut off to regular season tix holders not willing to pony up......nevermind.
    I was confused as well. To me seat back equals donor seats but apparently that isn't the case. It says a lot about the prices of the donor seats that they don't mention them in the press release.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Re: UMaine: No Cure for the Summertime Blues but to BEAR the Months 'till October!

Anyone know if Red plays golf?

Comment

Re: UMaine: No Cure for the Summertime Blues but to BEAR the Months 'till October!

Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post
        Huh? $20 per seat seems like a pretty good deal to me.....much better than $50.

Edit: Looks like the "donor" seats are shut off to regular season tix holders not willing to pony up......nevermind.
        Like I said before...No Deals @ UM...they wanted to fill the building each and every night...won't do it this way...ONLY if there winning will people come back and pay...but for now look for the Low in Attendence @ 3750 to 4000 and a few 4400-4500 and the one or two series @ 4800 plus. Would make sense to fill the Building,sell food/programs and the always CASH Cow Bear Ness. Sports Store. Oh well good for them.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleA View Post
          Anyone know if Red plays golf?
          Yes.
          https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
          Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

I'm pleased with the new pricing. I'll see a reduction of $90.00 on my 3 season tickets. I have bench seats.

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
              I'm pleased with the new pricing. I'll see a reduction of $90.00 on my 3 season tickets. I have bench seats.
              Yes that's the way to go these days,Bench seats and when the game starts move into the empty Chair-Backs...like many do

Comment

Ted Purcell traded by Tampa Bay to Edmonton...and Maine Recruit Nolan Vesey selected in the 6th round by Toronto.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                  Ted Purcell traded by Tampa Bay to Edmonton...and Maine Recruit Nolan Vesey selected in the 6th round by Toronto.
                  Edmonton.....where careers go to die. Poor Teddy. From sunny, warm, fun Tampa to.....ugh....Edmonton.

Comment

Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
                    Edmonton.....where careers go to die.
                    Unless you're number 99
                    Me: ...but why would anyone want to vacation here? There are better mountains in NH and VT, beaches in Cape Cod and RI, and colonial landmarks in Mass and CT.

Boss: You've got it all wrong. It's Vacationland because nobody would ever want to live here for more than a week.

Go MAINE! My sometimes home

Comment

• Re: UMaine: No Cure for the Summertime Blues but to BEAR the Months 'till October!

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                      I suppose there are advantages to playing in front of lots and lots of fans who appreciate hockey. And Teddy is from a maritime province, not a big, crime-ridden city, like Tampa and LA. Maybe he would prefer to live in the wheat and oil fields.

Comment

• Re: UMaine: No Cure for the Summertime Blues but to BEAR the Months 'till October!

Originally posted by TERRIERFANinLA View Post
                        I suppose there are advantages to playing in front of lots and lots of fans who appreciate hockey. And Teddy is from a maritime province, not a big, crime-ridden city, like Tampa and LA. Maybe he would prefer to live in the wheat and oil fields.
                        You're putting Tampa and Los Angeles in the same category? That's funny. Add a zero to Tampa's population, then maybe.....

Comment

Well the cut that i said was obvious seems to have come to pass
                          Pity
                          Nice kid

Comment

Originally posted by TERRIERFANinLA View Post
                            I have attended games at the Rexall Center and you are right the fans do appreciate their hockey and Teddy will like playing there but the weather might be another story. -30 F the night we attended our last game there. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Comment

Tampa isn't nearly as crime-ridden as Miami

Comment

Originally posted by BBDiehard14 View Post
                                Tampa isn't nearly as crime-ridden as Miami
                                Ybor city is pretty darn scary
                                Me: ...but why would anyone want to vacation here? There are better mountains in NH and VT, beaches in Cape Cod and RI, and colonial landmarks in Mass and CT.

Boss: You've got it all wrong. It's Vacationland because nobody would ever want to live here for more than a week.

Go MAINE! My sometimes home

Comment

Working...
                                X