Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMaine: No Cure for the Summertime Blues but to BEAR the Months 'till October!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine: No Cure for the Summertime Blues but to BEAR the Months 'till October!

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
    whelp... to be fair, since 2000, a Boston team has been in 9 frozen fours, winning 5 of them and losing in the final another 3 times.....
    Stop it! Don't ruin a good thing.
    BBDiehard is the best entertainment seen around here in years. Funny stuff!
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Re: UMaine: No Cure for the Summertime Blues but to BEAR the Months 'till October!

Originally posted by BBDiehard14 View Post
      We were picked 6th in HEA. All 3 Boston teams in the top 4. Yeah, the a Hockey East media respects us
      BBD... you complain an awful lot that Maine gets no print in the Boston papers. Then the Maine FB team gets headlines in two Boston newspapers on Sunday morning and you show them no love??? Make up your mind dude.
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
        BBD... you complain an awful lot that Maine gets no print in the Boston papers. Then the Maine FB team gets headlines in two Boston newspapers on Sunday morning and you show them no love??? Make up your mind dude.
        Hey, stop picking on our most recent over-enthusiastic supah-fan !! We need one of dem around here every so often to maintain our humility. Ya Hack !
        sure why not

Comment

Well to be fair the football team isn't very good. This hockey team will be better than the 9th-place prediction

Comment

Individual Game Tickets are now on sale, except for the UNH game in Portland.

Comment

We should go to that... does it conflict with a BC home game at all? You can show me around Portland ( ie - Zumba studios).

ps - I can't tell if this BBDiehard guy is a gag poster or not.
              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Zumba studios are in Kennebunk. Maybe Bush Senior could point you in the right direction.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                  We should go to that... does it conflict with a BC home game at all? You can show me around Portland ( ie - Zumba studios).

will depend on my coaching schedule... we play a lot of saturday games and that week is when high school games typically begin... I'll let you know once things are sorted out and if it works out, I'll certainly be going....

bc hosts michigan... don't think you'll be heading north....
                  Last edited by gscott13; 09-23-2014, 12:54 PM.

Comment

bc hosts michigan... don't think you'll be heading north....
                    Gotta go to that game, I'll prob be dead before they come back at the rate they head out to Conte.
                    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post

He is not, he believes what he saya
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                        Gotta go to that game, I'll prob be dead before they come back at the rate they head on the OOC road.
                        Too bad, I'd have let you buy me a beer. FYP, btw.
                        bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                        SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                        All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                        A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

I just tried to order some as they apparently went on sale at 12:01 today, $99 for every ticket I selected regardless of opponent or section. What a ******* joke.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            I just tried to order some as they apparently went on sale at 12:01 today, $99 for every ticket I selected regardless of opponent or section. What a ******* joke.
                            Yup - same. They must have admins working on it now and they pulled down the hockey section within 15 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleE View Post
                              Yup - same. They must have admins working on it now and they pulled down the hockey section within 15 minutes.
                              Hey, they've only had six months to get it working properly
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                Hey, they've only had six months to get it working properly
                                I know it. Ridiculous.

I'll pass the time by chiming in with.... 9th in the coaches poll?! We have an goaltender who has yet to have an opportunity to prove himself yet, so I'll concede that. But beyond that - there are some **** fine skaters coming back on both ends of the ice. If Morris is alright, we'll be in the mix giving it a good go many more nights than not.

Comment

Working...
                                X