Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMaine: No Cure for the Summertime Blues but to BEAR the Months 'till October!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine: No Cure for the Summertime Blues but to BEAR the Months 'till October!

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    No
    He grabbed a *** at Usihia or whatever that now closed nightclub was called

whats a 3 letter word that begins and ends with a * ?? I thot boob had 4 letters ?
    sure why not

Comment

• Re: UMaine: No Cure for the Summertime Blues but to BEAR the Months 'till October!

Originally posted by all bear View Post
      whats a 3 letter word that begins and ends with a * ?? I thot boob had 4 letters ?
      He grabbed a t¡t
      Last edited by Erix_The_Red; 08-21-2014, 07:30 AM.
      Me: ...but why would anyone want to vacation here? There are better mountains in NH and VT, beaches in Cape Cod and RI, and colonial landmarks in Mass and CT.

Boss: You've got it all wrong. It's Vacationland because nobody would ever want to live here for more than a week.

Go MAINE! My sometimes home

Comment

• Originally posted by all bear View Post
        it's got 8 if you count the space.
        bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
        SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
        All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
        A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by Tango View Post
          Didn't Tanner House bust some skulls over a chick his freshman year and get a minor suspension over it?
          I have a feeling that is exactly what AMC's sources would have told him... even thought the court docs say something different

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
            it's got 8 if you count the space.
            8... you mean lovable teets... and you expect a combination of mainuhs and Canadian hockey players not to give tweak

Comment

Mark Nemec has signed on with the Bridgeport Sound Tigers(AHL/N.Y.Isles)

Comment

'cause one fo you knuckleheads will buy it...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1993-MAINE-B...item339401998f

player name is redacted... probably the stick boys...

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post

Huh...someone needs some Ca$h...too bad either way...selling and needing the dough...tough world out there these days.

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post

We gave them to office staff, boosters and other people, so it may not be one of the players.

Damm, maybe I should get mine appraised

Comment

It's obviously nobody well-known, since that would greatly affect the value.
                      bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                      SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                      All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                      A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
                        It's obviously nobody well-known, since that would greatly affect the value.
                        this is a player's ring. he is very well known and does not want his name posted in conjunction with the sale. I may bid, but I am certain that I would be outbid by a big time maine jersey and ring collector who goes to all of the banquets with his two sons.

it is not Paul Kariya's ring.

Comment

• Any news about Lomberg? It's been over a week since we've learned how much UMaine administrators have overreacted with their new policy of imposing cruel and unusual punishments for student code of conduct violations.
                          Last edited by blackbearbandie; 08-25-2014, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blackbearbandie View Post
                            Any news about Lomberg? It's been over a week since we've learned how much UMaine administrators have overreacted with their new policy of imposing cruel and unusual punishments for student code of conduct violations.
                            No, the Gerbe rule has not been imposed as of yet. Give it time.
                            sure why not

Comment

Classes start tuesday for Freshman. Anyone see Ryan ????
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                Classes start tuesday for Freshman. Anyone see Ryan ????
                                The school denied his original punishment so I'm sure they'll deny if there is any change to it. They have made themselves look extremely foolish through this whole episode. I would think the semester he has already been suspended would be enough but who knows.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X