Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMaine: No Cure for the Summertime Blues but to BEAR the Months 'till October!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine: No Cure for the Summertime Blues but to BEAR the Months 'till October!

Interview with Nolan Vesey and his dad on Newscenter (WCSH-TV)

http://www.wcsh6.com/story/sports/20...mily/13359123/

Comment

• Originally posted by Maine Event View Post
      Interview with Nolan Vesey and his dad on Newscenter (WCSH-TV)

http://www.wcsh6.com/story/sports/20...mily/13359123/
      Kid looked good. Interview sucked!

Comment

• Re: UMaine: No Cure for the Summertime Blues but to BEAR the Months 'till October!

Good piece on the top six arenas in New England, with the Old Girl taking the top spot!! But why was that Litter Box in Durham even on the list.....

http://www.hockeyjournal.com/news/co...AZOkh.facebook

Comment

Umaine announces 2 year deal with WPME in portland to broadcast Maine sports
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            Umaine announces 2 year deal with WPME in portland to broadcast Maine sports
            Excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by dwollstadt View Post
              The story on the Canadiens website mentioned that he had the support of his kids, including his son Cedric. It did not say that Cedric is a Maine recruit, but he is.
              Great, so it looks like we'll have at least one diver on the team

Comment

Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
                Excellent!
                I knew you'd like that
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by maineiac View Post
                  Go Habs Go.....................

Comment

Originally posted by maineiac View Post
                    What do you mean, a "diver"?

Comment

Originally posted by dwollstadt View Post
                      What do you mean, a "diver"?

The Habs are notorious for diving. Extremely notorious.

Comment

• Originally posted by BBDiehard14 View Post
                        The Habs are notorious for diving. Extremely notorious.
                        Their practice facility is a pool.

Comment

I don't think Red recruited Lacroix for his diving ability. He said, with something of a gleam in his eye, that Lacroix would be unpleasant to play against.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwollstadt View Post
                            I don't think Red recruited Lacroix for his diving ability. He said, with something of a gleam in his eye, that Lacroix would be unpleasant to play against.
                            Well, that COULD mean he dives a lot That's very unpleasant.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                              Well, that COULD mean he dives a lot That's very unpleasant.
                              or maybe another Liscak. And if you get a Levielle you are happy.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                                or maybe another Liscak. And if you get a Levielle you are happy.
                                Or a Latendresse...

Comment

Working...
                                X