Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota Gophers Offseason Thread 2014 - Quick, Reload!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Gophers Offseason Thread 2014 - Quick, Reload!

Originally posted by burd View Post
    Between that and the man-on-goat market, you folks west of the St. Croix should be rolling.
    You were the one who claimed to be an expert. I know nothing of such things.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      You were the one who claimed to be an expert. I know nothing of such things.
      Much as I hate to say it, I have to believe you, Brent, since there is no such thing as a modest gopher fan.

Comment

Much as I hate to say it, I have to believe you, Brent, since there is no such thing as a modest gopher fan.
        You might be smarter than you look! Wow.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

One last chance to talk smack before your new Wisconsin Badges take the ice.
          Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
            One last chance to talk smack before your new Wisconsin Badges take the ice.
            We don't need no stinkin badges!
            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
              Here's your halo.

Comment

Gopher fans are so inhospitable. You have to wonder what terrible things they've gone through.

Comment

Gopher fans are so inhospitable. You have to wonder what terrible things they've gone through.
                  It's due to all the sucking and blowing from the east and west.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd
                    Maybe those to the east suck so bad it just seems like the those to the west blow.
                    Your swype go haywire?

One more time with feeling. I mean really get into this time. A huff, and a...

Comment

On the contrary, dear sir.

We were hospitable enough to allow UND to hang around last years NCAA semi final game.

All but the, um, last 0.6 seconds.

But who's counting.

Comment

Badges?
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Go4PuckFan2.0 View Post
                          On the contrary, dear sir.

We were hospitable enough to allow UND to hang around last years NCAA semi final game.

All but the, um, last 0.6 seconds.

But who's counting.
                          That counting game never ends well for you guys, does it?

And Slap . . . just be quiet.

Comment

Comment

That counting game never ends well for you guys, does it?
                              THE IRONY! I am laughing so hard I am in tears!

Comment

Can anyone explain the Badges meme?
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X