Looking to purchase: 2 tickets Frozen Four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to purchase: 2 tickets Frozen Four

Can meet with cash in Philly anytime after 12PM on Thursday (or between 9:30-11AM at PHL airport). Will be in Boston on Tuesday/Wednesday if you want to meet there instead.

Email vincent.coughlin@gmail.com if you're looking to sell.

Originally posted by Michigan_Hockey View Post
    Can meet with cash in Philly anytime after 12PM on Thursday (or between 9:30-11AM at PHL airport). Will be in Boston on Tuesday/Wednesday if you want to meet there instead.

Email vincent.coughlin@gmail.com if you're looking to sell.
    I have two tickets in Section 119, Row 10. We can meet you on Thursday or possibly overnight them to you. look at my thread "selling one ticket with hotel room"

Comment

Re: Looking to purchase: 2 tickets Frozen Four

I hate to hurt the ticket market on here for the people trying to sell tickets, Michigan_Hockey, but if you show up about an hour before game time on Thursday you will be able to find tickets for well, well under face value (I'd be really surprised if you had to pay more than $40 per semifinal ticket, and likely you can find them for less). A review of Stubhub shows that this event is tremendously undersold. Just wanted to give you some advice from some one who has a lot of experience buying Frozen Four tickets (as well as getting stuck with them and having to sell them at a huge discount). Good luck!
      See you over at Eagleaction.

Comment

Working...
      X