X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: National Semi-Final: Minnesota vs. North Dakota

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    There are non-creepy Nazi sympathizers?
    Well in my mind there are those that believe in the whole Nazi cause and then Ralph who had a hard on for Adolf. Both are terrible, but one is terrible and creepy.

A similarity would be the average Sioux fan and then you, dirty, a Sioux fan that just seems to fit into his own category
    Whiney Ferris Knuckle-dragger:"You're exactly right, the WMU students & fans are out of control. The Lawson Lunatics are a bunch of wild animals with zero class or civility"

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
      Your idiocy is remarkable.

LOL, ok, I'll bite, how do you figure that to be idiocy? I'm dying to hear your "genius" take on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawson_lunatic27 View Post
        Well in my mind there are those that believe in the whole Nazi cause and then Ralph who had a hard on for Adolf. Both are terrible, but one is terrible and creepy.

A similarity would be the average Sioux fan and then you, dirty, a Sioux fan that just seems to fit into his own category
        Indeed.
        AwesomeMe
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          Indeed.
          AwesomeMe
          were you able to get the "mini"ster laid yet?
          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
          Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
            What for it...
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
              After the game next week he's going to use the sympathy card to get some action.

Comment

By my count, Minnie posters are getting their arses handed to them here. There is no dishonor in surrender if it saves what little self respect you have left. Sioux fans are a compassionate lot, and it's as difficult for us as it is for you.

Comment

Now you're just being hostile.

Although not abusive.
                  If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    By my count, Minnie posters are getting their arses handed to them here. There is no dishonor in surrender if it saves what little self respect you have left. Sioux fans are a compassionate lot, and it's as difficult for us as it is for you.
                    It gets boring after a while. We're anxious to play the game since we know our team is better.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      by my count, minnie posters are getting their arses handed to them here. There is no dishonor in surrender if it saves what little self respect you have left. Fans are a compassionate lot, and it's as difficult for us as it is for you.
                      fyp
                      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                        It gets boring after a while. We're anxious to play the game since we know our team is better.
                        How anxious were you before Holy Cross? This is possibly the worst Sioux team in over a decade, so everything that happened so far and what happens into the Frozen Four is gravy. It sure would suck, however minuscule the possibility, for goofs to lose to such a weak team.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                          We're saving our hostility for current rivals
                          @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                          On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                          High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                            We're saving our hostility for current rivals
                            Must be a golf rivalry

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                              Must be a golf rivalry
                              Haha

This thread is a lot slower than I thought it would be.
                              @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                              On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                              High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                                How anxious were you before Holy Cross? This is possibly the worst Sioux team in over a decade, so everything that happened so far and what happens into the Frozen Four is gravy. It sure would suck, however minuscule the possibility, for goofs to lose to such a weak team.
                                I'm not stupid enough to think this game can't go either way. I'm just **** excited for the game, and reading this thread is painful (with respect to content from both sides), so I've kind of stayed out of it and spent more time on collegehockeystats.net.

Comment

Working...
                                X