X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College...the battle goes on...Boston twice in 15

Well, it's October again.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

PC loses 2-1 and I would be stunned if this team makes the NCAA tourney....disgusting back to back losses to terrible programs!
      Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Two goals scored in two games vs UNH is not getting it done!

Comment

I said I wouldn't be surprised if they went 1-2 over the past three games but I also feel this team isn't as good as we all had hoped. Bad loss tonight to another team that is having a poor season by their standards. This was a game that an NCAA tourney team should win or at least tie.

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
            Two goals scored in two games vs UNH is not getting it done!
            Take a depth breath and relax. It's only a college hockey game. So much hate from you. Maybe you should follow another program that wins every game.

Comment

• Originally posted by PC91 View Post
              I said I wouldn't be surprised if they went 1-2 over the past three games but I also feel this team isn't as good as we all had hoped. Bad loss tonight to another team that is having a poor season by their standards. This was a game that an NCAA tourney team should win or at least tie.
              I feel like you should distribute this to Hoky and Zlax as a pamphlet. The crazed swings between optimism and pessimis is almost as annoying as the team's inconsistencies. Almost.
              Last edited by Jon; 01-13-2015, 08:40 PM.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Maybe it is time to question the coaching staff...which player under Leaman has improved from his freshman year? Gillies isn't as good as he was as a frosh and Mauermann has regressed. Demo is now up to 22 or 23 games without a point and he keeps playing Hennessy who hasn't got a goal in his ten or so games.

Why would anyone break up Noel's line with the two non-scorers on his wing?

Oh wait, can't question Leaman who has one career NCAA win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                  I feel like you should distribute this to Hoky and Zlax as a pamphlet. The crazed swings between optimism and pessimis is almost as annoying as the team's inconsistencies. Almost.
                  And not 1/20th as annoying as reading your schoolgirl posts about nothing.
                  Did your cat eat yet today?
                  Back to your mothers basement

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                    And not 1/20th as annoying as reading your schoolgirl posts about nothing.
                    Did your cat eat yet today?
                    Back to your mothers basement
                    I could describe a sea urchin in conversational Catalan and still make more sense than you just did.

Remind us again how we're Frozen Four bound.

-Blackadder
                    -Casablanca
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                      Maybe it is time to question the coaching staff...which player under Leaman has improved from his freshman year? Gillies isn't as good as he was as a frosh and Mauermann has regressed. Demo is now up to 22 or 23 games without a point and he keeps playing Hennessy who hasn't got a goal in his ten or so games.

Why would anyone break up Noel's line with the two non-scorers on his wing?

Oh wait, can't question Leaman who has one career NCAA win.
                      Maybe Providence College should just drop ice hockey all together. You should go follow that high school team in Woonsocket,RI. they are pretty close to perfect every year. Forget that idea, you wouldn't have anything to ***** about. Question is, if you hate this team so much, why the hell do you follow them??? You come across as a miserable B*tch.

Comment

Originally posted by steven22 View Post
                        Maybe Providence College should just drop ice hockey all together. You should go follow that high school team in Woonsocket,RI. they are pretty close to perfect every year. Forget that idea, you wouldn't have anything to ***** about. Question is, if you hate this team so much, why the hell do you follow them??? You come across as a miserable B*tch.
                        Mount actually loses some now...

I hate the way they are playing and the lack of transparency from the fan base. All is not good because they made the tourney last year. This program should be competing for a National title and right now have not shown that.

Comment

And I come back to PC91's measured response to the second disappointing loss in a row.

-Blackadder
                          -Casablanca
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Recap and thoughts from Tuesday's game including quotes

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2015...e-noel-acciari
                            https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                            Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

FWIW: UNH played best fore-checking game of the season. Was a little surprised to see PC have difficulties breaking out of their own zone.
                              The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
                                FWIW: UNH played best fore-checking game of the season. Was a little surprised to see PC have difficulties breaking out of their own zone.
                                From what I have seen under Leaman, his teams are terrible at coming out of the zone. He can't use the excuse anymore that he is playing with other guys recruits.

Comment

Working...
                                X