This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College...the battle goes on...Boston twice in 15

I accept all responsibility for offensive and defensive lapses. I am just a distraction with my rose colored glasses after all.

Maybe I should claim I was there was only after victories.

Comment

Team will be fine. Tough loss but not a quality win opportunity for NCAA anyways.
      They will have to get it going Tuesday, must win for tourn
      Will have to make Hockey East finals I would guess

They are getting their chances, just need to bang them in. Several good looks and chances, little bit snake bitten.

Leaman always seems to get them to bounce back

Think Ohio State, N Dakota, BU and so on. Last year at Maine....

Big game Tuesday

Comment

Instead of getting them to bounce back maybe the coach could get them to stand up and play like a team

Comment

Top 4 in Hockey East.
          Wins over BU, BC, UNH, MC, UVM, NU
          Will be tough to beat in playoffs
          Looks like everyone in league is in same boat

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
            Top 4 in Hockey East.
            Wins over BU, BC, UNH, MC, UVM, NU
            Will be tough to beat in playoffs
            Looks like everyone in league is in same boat
            Everyone but UML right now. Not totally sold on BU yet. Going to be a dog fight for at least 3 of those top 4 spots as UML could run away for first like BC did last year.

Comment

We have to start scoring goals.....look at our totals compared to all the rest of Hockey East, makes me wonder how we won any games

Comment

• Originally posted by satyking View Post
                We have to start scoring goals.....look at our totals compared to all the rest of Hockey East, makes me wonder how we won any games
                It is quite amazing, still with scoring and pp problems, friars have played well enough to be in every game except the first Nodak and BU contests.

Comment

I like the progression of the Mauermann kid.
                  To go from walk on to captain.
                  Rather Impressive!!
                  Last edited by HockeyFan22; 12-07-2014, 11:40 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

McParland is suspended indefinitely for a violation of team rules...Third player this year suspended which shows the lack of commitment from the players to the season.
                    Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                      McParland is suspended indefinitely for a violation of team rules...Third player this year suspended which shows the lack of commitment from the players to the season.
                      Got hyperbole?
                      Originally posted by mookie1995
                      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

At the very least, it gives you some context as to why Robbie Hennessey was given an opportunity on Saturday night.

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post

Comment

• What's the story on Paul de Jersey? Is he hurt?

Also, does Niko Rufo have a timetable to return?

Comment

• Originally posted by friarfan7 View Post
                            What's the story on Paul de Jersey? Is he hurt?

Also, does Niko Rufo have a timetable to return?
                            de Jersey played in the USA exhibition but don't believe he has played any other times this year. He never gave PC any effort out there and was what I call a puck hog...
                            Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

You don't know anything about Paul Dejersey, nothing.
                              Not every kid is right for every coach and visa versa. My guess is he will go to a Canadian University next semester. Very good player and teammate.

Comment

Wasn't Paul de Jersey recruited by Nate Leaman? I'm just wondering if he's a very player (and perhaps capable of scoring a goal or two, why he doesn't get any burn).

Any idea on Niko Rufo? I thought Mark Divver said he was close, but I didn't see anything formal announced.

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                                You don't know anything about Paul Dejersey, nothing.
                                Not every kid is right for every coach and visa versa. My guess is he will go to a Canadian University next semester. Very good player and teammate.

Comment

Working...
                                X