This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College...the battle goes on...Boston twice in 15

I just flamed the HELL out of the BU thread! I'm positive they are feeling SO burnt right now!!!

Pregame flame
    PC 1
    BU 0

Comment

• Originally posted by PC91 View Post
      I just flamed the HELL out of the BU thread! I'm positive they are feeling SO burnt right now!!!

Pregame flame
      PC 1
      BU 0
      Not as burnt as the back of Gillies' neck is going to be from that red light going on behind him so many times.
      Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Originally posted by bu2k View Post
        not as burnt as the back of gillies' neck is going to be from that red light going on behind him so many times.
        ba ziiiiiiing!

Comment

Originally posted by BU2K View Post
          Not as burnt as the back of Gillies' neck is going to be from that red light going on behind him so many times.
          Shots fired! Shiznit just got real!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            ba ziiiiiiing!
            Are you going tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by PC91 View Post
              Are you going tonight?
              I am! Heading down with BU2K and the missus shortly. Based on traffic and the news that the President is in Providence we MAY get there by the third period.

Comment

A real flame fest, eh? The Friars turn the Terriers into Zombies tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  I am! Heading down with BU2K and the missus shortly. Based on traffic and the news that the President is in Providence we MAY get there by the third period.
                  The Pres is back in DC handing out goodies at the White House.

Comment

*watching on the feed*

It feels like there's 7 BU players on the ice. They're EVERYWHERE.

Gillies is "back" and keeping things competitive. They seemed to relax a bit after the first goal and that backfired.
                    Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

• Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                      *watching on the feed*

It feels like there's 7 BU players on the ice. They're EVERYWHERE.

Gillies is "back" and keeping things competitive. They seemed to relax a bit after the first goal and that backfired.
                      Watching the feed, I want to stab myself in the leg.
                      They look asleep.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Mookie thought y'all were good?!?!
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          Mookie thought y'all were good?!?!
                          PC is never good two years in a row. No explanation.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                          -Blackadder
                          -Casablanca
                          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

I like the announcers. They're almost as pessimistic as I am.

-Blackadder
                            -Casablanca
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                              I like the announcers. They're almost as pessimistic as I am.
                              Ironic that pc has a pc TV crew
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                Ironic that pc has a pc TV crew
                                It's like dueling Jons.

-Blackadder
                                -Casablanca
                                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                                X