This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College...the battle goes on...Boston twice in 15

From our perspective we barely missed winning the B1G tournament only because we ran out of gas to a more rested Wisconsin team. I think we proved this program could play against the traditional big boys and win.
    Though it was only exhibition last weekend I feel this team looks to be carrying momentum from the end of last season and is anxious to prove themselves.
    It looks to be a weekend of some exciting hockey action and I look forward to hosting PC and the challenges they bring!

Comment

If Gillies is on, PC is legit a national title contender when he is playing at the top of his game.

PC lost three players from last year's team including two dmen (3rd or 4th on the team) and a fourth line winger....

Jankowski is PC's highest drafted player as a first round pick of the Flames in the 2012 draft...he can be taken off the puck easily in the past as he wasn't that strong...supposed to be stronger now and has excellent hands.
      Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

We lost the top scorer in the conference who was a hell of a sniper and deadly on the PP who left early to sign. We need someone or a team effort to fill the void his departure left.

Comment

Hockeybuckeye, can you tell us about the quality of the Ohio State webstream service - Buckeye Vision?

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
            Hockeybuckeye, can you tell us about the quality of the Ohio State webstream service - Buckeye Vision?
            I always thought the quality was poor but being a new season perhaps they've upgraded it? The B1G is looking to showcase their new hockey division more so hopefully they've taken that into consideration with their video feed.

Comment

It's game day!! Have a season Friars, good luck this weekend. Can't wait till next Thursday to see this team.

Comment

Lets get two W's in Columbus...

Divver put out a good preview today. http://www.providencejournal.com/spo...articipant.ece

Comment

Killing off penalties... they're sucking at it!!! Taking stupid penalties.... they're great at it. Yikes.

Comment

• Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                    Killing off penalties... they're sucking at it!!! Taking stupid penalties.... they're great at it. Yikes.
                    Meh. Get them tomorrow.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                    -Blackadder
                    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                    -Casablanca
                    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

It's Providence College typical. A 5-4 loss in their first game out trying to show they are worthy of such a lofty ranking. Stupid penalties bite this team in the *** once again and they could have been avoided.

Comment

It's Providence College typical. A 5-4 loss in their first game out trying to show they are worthy of such a lofty ranking. Stupid penalties bite this team in the *** once again and they could have been avoided.
                        It's troubling how familiar this is.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                          oh no! we stink again.

there there.....
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Did you watch?

Comment

I didn't watch. No access here.

Comment

My people that went said Gillies let in three soft goals tonight...I think Leaman needs to send a message to Gillies that his job and noone's job is safe and start Ellis on Saturday..

Comment

Working...
                                X