The New WCHA, 2014 Offseason: See-ya, Bruce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The New WCHA, 2014 Offseason: See-ya, Bruce

Trolls present false or misleading information to derail topics and create confusion. PP was clearly guilty of that. I forget who picked out posts on the same page that were 100% in contradiction of each other.

I had PP on ignore, but people kept replying to the account, so I might as well not have.

GFM <— doesn't think that you're a troll.
    Geof F. Morris
    UAH BSE MAE 2002
    UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
      Trolls present false or misleading information to derail topics and create confusion. PP was clearly guilty of that. I forget who picked out posts on the same page that were 100% in contradiction of each other.

I had PP on ignore, but people kept replying to the account, so I might as well not have.

GFM <— doesn't think that you're a troll.
      I'm one of those sometimes guilty of reply. Should have known better and will be more wary of the trolls. It's obvious the mission of a few people under a lot of names was not simply to offer opinion or further discussion, but to antagonize. Nothing wrong with disagreement. It's often healthy, but there is too much good stuff here to be diluted by such waste. Here's to stepping up and ignoring the trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by RapidsCity View Post
        I'm one of those sometimes guilty of reply. Should have known better and will be more wary of the trolls. It's obvious the mission of a few people under a lot of names was not simply to offer opinion or further discussion, but to antagonize. Nothing wrong with disagreement. It's often healthy, but there is too much good stuff here to be diluted by such waste. Here's to stepping up and ignoring the trolls.
        Once in a while Pp did say something that was at least mostly intelligent, but he had/ has this habit of inflaming people and needling them for a reaction. It was entertaining though. kind of like other posters.
        MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

I won't miss him. And I won't miss threads having content instead of his ignored posts.
          MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
            And I won't miss threads having content ...
            Content like 16 of the last 17 posts on this thread having to do with Pink Pony?

Comment

I disliked pink pony as well

17 of 18

can we get an 18?!?!?!
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                Content like 16 of the last 17 posts on this thread having to do with Pink Pony?
                There you go upsetting the apple cart again!
                Guess this is 18???

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                  There you go upsetting the apple cart again!
                  Guess this is 18???
                  edit: or is it 19? Anyone do a recount? I get lost at anything past 2.

Comment

You really like to make inane complaints about inane things, don't you?
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Oh ****, sorry, I never really knew Pink Pony. I'm still banking on it being an alternate handle from one of the NCHC fans.
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I must have missed something.
                        Is PP gone?
                        How do we know for sure?
                        Perhaps he's just lurking in the weeds; watching, waiting for the opportunity to dazzle us with his next insightful post.
                        Or not.
                        Du hockey comme dans le temps!

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie View Post
                          I must have missed something.
                          Is PP gone?
                          How do we know for sure?
                          Perhaps he's just lurking in the weeds; watching, waiting for the opportunity to dazzle us with his next insightful post.
                          Or not.
                          Currently listed as suspended:
                          http://board.uscho.com/member.php?53053-Pink-Pony
                          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            You really like to make inane complaints about inane things, don't you?
                            You should look up the word inane you meandering useless troll from another league.

One of the regular WCHA-weenies in this thread really ought to be leading a discussion of what the new wcha commish should be working on. It's not hard .. compile ideas from various folks ... maybe start relevant polls to weed out the non-starter ideas and then email the guy on behalf of the forum participants.

Or they could just keep being weenies.

Comment

One of the regular WCHA-weenies in this thread really ought to be leading a discussion of what the new wcha commish should be working on. It's not hard .. compile ideas from various folks ... maybe start relevant polls to weed out the non-starter ideas and then email the guy on behalf of the forum participants.
                              Because there isn't anything that has been discussed in the prior four threads that would be new. And the feeling I get re-typing the ideas that have been discussed by everyone here and discarded as just message board fodder just enrages me further.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

You should look up the word inane you meandering useless troll from another league.

Or they could just keep being weenies.
                                Inane. Definitely inane.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X