The New WCHA, 2014 Offseason: See-ya, Bruce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by uaafanblog
    You clearly are a fan of redundancy. What part of me knowing that you'd know who the rep came from is confusing enough for you to redundantly reiterate your dissatisfaction with me not "signing" the rep? Do you need everyone here to "sign" their posts as well? That would be as stupidly redundant as me signing this post with "uaafanblog". What sort of moron signs his posts with the same name as already exists on the post?
    Why do you even participate when these people ("twats") are so far below your intellect. One of them even agreed with you on a couple items, but you ignored that to simply spew your charm, warmth and sunshine on him for not agreeing with the rest. And deservedly so. How can they not see the light?

Comment

• Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
      Unfortunately, he has failed in his first day at a "media" task.

It would take someone with basic computer skills less than an hour to place the digital video from the press conference on the website for those people who weren't able to see the press conference live. Hopefully, someone is still working on that and it will be available later today.
      Speaking of "Bichagain..." By the way, he doesn't start the job for over a month. How could he fail already?

Comment

• Re: The New WCHA, 2014 Offseason: See-ya, Bruce

Oh look, the press conference on youtube:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4vM...ure=youtu.be&a
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by RapidsCity View Post
          Speaking of "Bichagain..." By the way, he doesn't start the job for over a month. How could he fail already?
          Why would you present fact?

Personally, I'm looking forward to see what the new commissioner has to offer. He's got a solid resume and people I've communicated with seem to have a pretty high opinion of his qualifications. There are many high hurdles the league faces. But it is coming off a thrilling first season with the on ice product. If they can find a way to capitalize upon that and translate it into butts in seats, it will be a huge win.
          "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
            Oh look, the press conference on youtube:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4vM...ure=youtu.be&a
            Who was it that said "Yeah um , Google and ten minutes is your friend" again? I forget
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Lakers2Glory View Post
              If you all could please shut up and start talking about hockey again that would be great. Thanks.
              Back in AK for good... 7/13/05

Comment

While you guys were *****ing I put together a 12 year schedule between BIG teams and WCHA teams based on Donalds initial idea.

Each WCHA team gets 3 1for1 deals with a BIG team, except the Alaskas, which get a BIG team in their tourney every year.
                In 12 years every BIG team will make it to an Alaska tourney (2 exempt games) 4 times, get 4 home non-conference games with WCHA teams, and travel to 4 WCHA barns.

Like I said before, I have no idea if anyone would agree to it, but I thought it would be interesting to see what a schedule like this would look like.

Basically, we'd be asking the BIG teams to travel to a WCHA barn once every 3 years, in exchange for return dates and the exempt Alaska games.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                  When are you going to move along?
                  Put him on your ignore list and he'll have moved along.

GFM
                  Geof F. Morris
                  UAH BSE MAE 2002
                  UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    While you guys were *****ing I put together a 12 year schedule between BIG teams and WCHA teams based on Donalds initial idea.

Each WCHA team gets 3 1for1 deals with a BIG team, except the Alaskas, which get a BIG team in their tourney every year.
                    In 12 years every BIG team will make it to an Alaska tourney (2 exempt games) 4 times, get 4 home non-conference games with WCHA teams, and travel to 4 WCHA barns.

Like I said before, I have no idea if anyone would agree to it, but I thought it would be interesting to see what a schedule like this would look like.

Basically, we'd be asking the BIG teams to travel to a WCHA barn once every 3 years, in exchange for return dates and the exempt Alaska games.
                    I would love to see this in detail (putting it somewhere else and linking probably works better). I fully expect that it makes too much sense to happen. :sigh:

GFM
                    Geof F. Morris
                    UAH BSE MAE 2002
                    UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                      Put him on your ignore list and he'll have moved along.

GFM
                      Yes. Do that. Because this forum isn't a place where we engage ideas but instead it's a place where the messenger is more important than the message.

Comment

I would love to see this in detail (putting it somewhere else and linking probably works better). I fully expect that it makes too much sense to happen. :sigh:

GFM
                        Its in a spreadsheet on my work computer. I can put it in a google doc tomorrow and share the link.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                          Its in a spreadsheet on my work computer. I can put it in a google doc tomorrow and share the link.
                          Awesome! Thanks.

GFM
                          Geof F. Morris
                          UAH BSE MAE 2002
                          UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                            Yes. Do that. Because this forum isn't a place where we engage ideas but instead it's a place where the messenger is more important than the message.
                            I don't suffer jerks gladly. Some of the time, you are right. On this, you are wrong, and you're acting like a jerk. It's validating why I have you on ignore. The only reason that I ran View Post was because I figured that you'd respond to me, and I wanted to read what you had to say and, if I thought that it would add anything, respond. This is that response.

GFM
                            Geof F. Morris
                            UAH BSE MAE 2002
                            UAHHockey.com

Comment

I don't suffer jerks gladly. Some of the time, you are right. On this, you are wrong, and you're acting like a jerk. It's validating why I have you on ignore. The only reason that I ran View Post was because I figured that you'd respond to me, and I wanted to read what you had to say and, if I thought that it would add anything, respond. This is that response.
                              Well you've certainly refuted the whole "messenger is more important than the message" part.

Perhaps you should consider staying off the internets.

Comment

Originally posted by Pink Pony
                                He is 56. Might be good for six years.
                                If the WCHA is still around in six years, he'll have done a great job and the league can deal with the burden of replacing him when it comes.
                                Originally posted by dicaslover
                                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X