Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014-15 schedules

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
    Actually since RPI is so dependent on the winning percentage of your opponent's opponent it behooves you to schedule bottom tier opponents from top conferences.
    I thought that was the case as well, but it actually isn't so much, because as much as the 54% is there, it's a bit misleading because it is diluted by the average of so many win percentages.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
      Was hoping that BU would schedule a return visit to the JAR. :-)
      Don't be surprised to see RPI there in 15-16, given you have a full series at their rink this year, as opposed to a one-and-done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
        I would go to that!

Comment

We didn't want to lose again.
          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            Don't be surprised to see RPI there in 15-16, given you have a full series at their rink this year, as opposed to a one-and-done.
            That would be cool. Clarkson came to the JAR in return for Bentley's two in Potsdam a few years ago. The JAR is getting a new roof, albeit will still be low enough for a lot of pucks to be whistled dead each game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
              I would go to that!
              Can't beat the ticket price of $5. :-)

Comment

That would be cool. Clarkson came to the JAR in return for Bentley's two in Potsdam a few years ago. The JAR is getting a new roof, albeit will still be low enough for a lot of pucks to be whistled dead each game.
                Considering Mercyhurst got a series from us at their barn last year, and heck, even Sacred Heart got a home game from us (granted where the Sound Tigers play), I'd put money on it happening. Actually, you're our only AHA competition this year, although I think that may have a little more to do with the number of NC games allotted to not only Hockey East, but the coach's friends in the NCHC.

Comment

michigan tech official schedule is out
                  http://www.michigantechhuskies.com/s...14-15/schedule
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                    michigan tech official schedule is out
                    http://www.michigantechhuskies.com/s...14-15/schedule
                    A change from the tentative schedule that was posted. Tech was going to play at LSSU October 17-18 but for some reason (probably for NC scheduling purposes for LSSU) got changed to a Saturday-Sunday series October 4-5.
                    Last edited by LSSULaker889294; 04-21-2014, 10:47 PM.
                    LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

@ RIT and @ Niagara for the 10th and 11th of October, Vermont home and home early on as well on the 17th we are home on the 18th they are home. We will be headed down to Merrimack in late November and we play 2 NC games against SLU again. AIC I think is also going to be coming up to play one game late December (could change) and I think we are playing the Russian Red Stars for our exhibition right around the AIC game. Not 100% finalized yet but it's close.

Clarkson information, from the Roundtable. I didn't get a chance to look, and see how this fits in the Google doc, or how it fits our schedule
                      Not a real doctor, nor do I play one on TV!
                      Clarkson 1990

Comment

Larry Mahoney writes in the Bangor Daily News that the Union games are at Alfond Arena. Of course this wouldn't be the first time Larry was wrong....

Comment

Denver released its schedule today:

http://www.denverpioneers.com/SportS...&Q_SEASON=2014
                          LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
                            Denver released its schedule today:

http://www.denverpioneers.com/SportS...&Q_SEASON=2014
                            I see Cornell is Dec 5 & 6. Just got wind that the the DU Hockey Alums headed by the '68 and '69 teams might try to plan a reunion trip to Ithaca.

Anyone have any idea who will be in the Dartmouth Showcase besides DU and Dartmouth? There were rumours that DU would play Michigan State this season so they could be one of the teams.

Edit: Showcase is DU, Dartmouth, Brown and BC
                            Last edited by du78; 04-23-2014, 12:14 PM.
                            DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

RPI http://www.rpiathletics.com/schedule...y&schedule=221
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by drshoen View Post
                                @ RIT and @ Niagara for the 10th and 11th of October
                                Safe to assume this will be a four-way travel partner outing with SLU?

Comment

Working...
                                X