Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 All-session tickets for Bridgeport Regional...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 All-session tickets for Bridgeport Regional...

I have 2 all-session tickets to the Bridgeport Regional this Friday/Saturday (Section 106, Row M, Seats 19-20) that I'm not using as I'll be in Worcester instead. These are print-at-home tickets that have already been printed. The "ticket transfer" option is unavailable for this event/these tickets, so mailing them looks like the only option.

The tickets were $160.80 (USD) from ticketmaster (including all service fees etc.) - I'm offering them for $100 (USD) and I'll pay for expresspost shipping (approx. $25) and get them out tomorrow if anyone's interested. We can figure out payment once you receive the tickets. I'll only be able to offer these tickets until mid-day tomorrow - any later and I won't be able to get them out in time for them to arrive (presumably somewhere in the eastern US) for Friday's games.
    Last edited by Hoover; 03-23-2014, 01:38 PM.

Re: 2 All-session tickets for Bridgeport Regional...

Originally posted by Hoover View Post
    I have 2 all-session tickets to the Bridgeport Regional this Friday/Saturday (Section 106, Row M, Seats 19-20) that I'm not using as I'll be in Worcester instead. These are print-at-home tickets that have already been printed. The "ticket transfer" option is unavailable for this event/these tickets, so mailing them looks like the only option.

The tickets were $160.80 (USD) from ticketmaster (including all service fees etc.) - I'm offering them for $100 (USD) and I'll pay for expresspost shipping (approx. $25) and get them out tomorrow if anyone's interested. We can figure out payment once you receive the tickets. I'll only be able to offer these tickets until mid-day tomorrow - any later and I won't be able to get them out in time for them to arrive (presumably somewhere in the eastern US) for Friday's games.
    You should be able to save the tickets as a .pdf file and attach them to an email
    YALE HOCKEY
    2013 National Champions

Comment

Re: 2 All-session tickets for Bridgeport Regional...

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
      You should be able to save the tickets as a .pdf file and attach them to an email
      You're probably right, although I'd have to get my wife or someone else to do it for me (I never would have even thought of that...) I'm one of those who still hasn't embraced computers and all the convenience they provide. You'd laugh if you knew how long it took for me to figure out how to post messages here in the Fan Forum! As I once heard on Duck Dynasty......"I'm a low tech man living in a high tech world".

Comment

Working...
      X